~48~ I want to start a fight.

Na na na na na na na, I wanna start a fight
I got a brand new attitude
And I'm gonna wear it tonight
I wanna get in trouble!
I wanna start a fight!    

"So What?" ~ P!nk 

😈😈😈

After a long afternoon, watching my monster bash and smash the crap out of the offensive pukes for fun, I can honstly say I had a great day. After puking practice Tommy finally decides to drives us all back to the Madhouse. Where Tommy and a somewhat sober Jinni immediately take their leave of us to make their next Sex O'clock meeting. Per our usual custom, Billy heads off to the Doghouse to feed his real family of strays, then wait for me to deliver his dinner. Dog only knows where Stevie has gotten off to with his little gay elf self.  

It seems that Stevie has recently taken to mysteriously disappearing in the afternoons while we are at puking practice. Both Tommy and Billy are convinced that he is probably stalking some poor unsuspecting pool boy down the hill. Probably Jasmine Verde's possibly confused cousin Paulo, but maybe not?

But I am not totally convinced that it doesn't have a lot more to do with all the not gay sex going on above him in the belfry on the regular. I mean I know how uncomfortable I am at times with the Tommy and Jinni sex o'clock show. So I can only imagine how little Stevie wants to know about that horrorshow. Like how I would feel if everyone in the Madhouse was gloriously gay sexing away the day and I had to hear it? I guess it's one thing to be happy for the people you love. But it's whole another thing to hear them happily loving away the day. 

Which leaves me alone with my thoughts, as I randomly flip through the cable channels looking for something decent to watch. Or at least something not completely sports stupid to watch loud enough to drown out the profound sounds of Sex O'clock techno trash. That will no doubt soon be starting up again in the bat belfry. 

The late afternoon dry heat is making me irritable, itchy and a little bit bitchy. Or maybe it's just me that is making me feel like scratching my skin off? So if I am being honest with myself, like I am supposed to be ala Amazonia? That big bunch of nothing but bullshit, that was our little parley with Dillon Taylor today, has left feeling me a little unsettled. But not in the way I thought it would.

The truth was, watching that little bitch-boy Dillion practically beg for his life was not as satisfying as I had imagined it would be in my visions of victory. Since the first day of football when I spotted Dillon, I knew he and B were eventually gonna mix it up. Then my monster was gonna beat the ever loving shit out of him until he ran out of screams. That part was pretty much a foregone conclusion, and apparently Dillon knew that too.

Which I am thinking was exactly why he waited until I was around to try to peace this shit out with us. Dillon must have somehow figured out that I would be the voice of reason in the Crazy mix? And the sad part was that he wasn't wrong in his reasoning.

But that shit Dillon said about Principal March? Her wanting to get rid of Billy so bad she would ignore everything else, including my mini-mental-meltdown? That was what was really started to piss me off more than anything else. That she knew full well that Dillon and Brandi had a hand in making me meltdown and taking a little break from my reality. But because Tay was the school golden boy, and Brandi the popularity princess who's shit didn't stink, they could just walk over the rest of us? And that was A-F-Okay with RFK, just so long as they could rid themselves of the Crazy Kids?

After I bounced around in my head for a while, that other shit Snafu said about me really was starting to get under my skin too. That I start shit and then Billy jumps in and burns that shit to the ground. And I am beginning to understand a little more of what Tommy was preaching to me that day we had our little "then your not as stupid as you were yesterday" morning after an almsot murder chat.