"Esteeeee!!! Got your dress ready fir tonight?"Eleanor typical girl asked Estee. Estee giggled.

"Of course I'm wearing it, you'll see tonight"Estee said and they were girl talking the whole time.

Sometimes I feel like Eleanor is stealing Esteebear from me

Back off El. Estee's mine

Kidding

"So Harry, will you ask her out tonight?"Nick asked me , I gave a WHAT look. I'm not gonna ask Estee out, she's my bestfriend!

I don't want to lose her like he lost Tess.

"No Nick, she'll always my bestfriend, my Esteebear!"I told him and he nodded.

"Good choice!"Nick said smiling.

Later the ceremony started and one by one, the place was getting crowded! I spotted Robin,Gemma,Mom sitting in the front with Karen talking very nicely, then Louis',El's,Niall's,Karis',Liam's families and Nova our families were together.

How great!

One by one we all took our scrolls, at Estee's turn I was the only one in the seniors place to stand up n clap for her and in the parents place it was Robin,Gemma,Mom and Karen thst stood up, cheered and took pictures.

My turn same, they stood up n Esteebear was the only student who stood up.

"Harry this is it! We're going to college!!!"Louis yelled like a kid. We laughed.

"Hey guys, promise we won't forget about each other! Never!"Estee said

"Never!"We all said together and last we all threw our hats in the aur and let graduation party begin!

We were dancing in our graduation gowns, pretty dresses n tux that's tonight.

"Estee come here!"I grabbed Estee's hand and we went in the middle of the stage, I kept my hand on her waist and the other hand holding her hand and she placed her hand on my shoulder and we were dancing so perfectly together, everyone was watching i even saw my family taking pictures.

"You know guys, noone i mean noone will think that you're just bestfriends!"Louis said, we giggled, Estee blushed burying her head in my chest, I put my arm around her.

"He means to say you guys look really cute!"Eleanor said.

"Hey guys, I heard they got a food stand and there's Nandos one too!!!"Niall came to us his mouthful of whatever

Typical Niall

"Will ever stop eating?"Liam asked him

"What I'm hungry!!!"Niall whined like a baby. Estee laughed at his "cuteness"

"Hey let the cute leprechaun eat!"Estee said.

See my bestfriend is the sweetest person on earth.

"Thank you Estee, you're the best!"Niall said hugging Estee.

"Girls, let's leave the boys, let's have some girls fun at my place!"Karis squealed. Estee looked at me like I was her daddy waiting for my permission for letting her go.

"Daddy Styles will you let Estee go with the girls?" Liam asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Estee.

"Of course Estee, you need some girls time, I'll pick you up for the prom!"I told her and they screamed Woooo.

Can't wait for the prom and have the best time of our lives.

(Estee)

And done we graduated, school is over! All these months in Cheshire were the best months of my life amd it's all because of the world's best bestfriend ever, Harry Edward Styles! Me, Eleanor,Karis and Nova went to Karis' house have fun just us