Napahiga siya sa kanyang kama at napaisip.

It's still too soon to give out her answer to Arq's proposal. It isn't a simple proposal, in the first place. Her life is at stake, so she must not rush about it even though Arq needs her answer as soon as possible. Besides, it's never good to be a rebound.

When she asked Arq of how she feels about Shakira, she didn't answer. Isn't it an obvious fact that Arq is still in love with her ex-girlfriend?

Tapos nagpo-propose ito na gawin nilang totoo ang kanilang pagpapanggap? Siguradong magmumukha siyang tanga kaya hindi siya magpapa-isa rito.

Bakit nga ba siya nag-iisip pa at nagpapadala sa kagandahan ni Arq? Halata naman na inuuto lang siya nito.

Now, she knows the answer. She'll tell her that first thing tomorrow.

IT'S time.

But she's already anxious even though she hasn't seen Arq yet.

Inalam niya mula kay Andy kung saan ito madalas nagpapalipas ng oras. Nais pa sanang makipagtsismisan sa kanya ng kaibigan tungkol sa kung anong ganap sa pagitan nila ni Arq subalit sinabi niyang kailangan niyang makausap muli ang reyna ng RDGU bago niya ito kwentuhan.

Nais niya munang linawin ang lahat.

Kaya ngayon ay patungo siya sa sorority hall para ibigay ang kanyang sagot- na hinihiling niya ay sana tanggapin ni Arq.

She might have felt pity on Arq when she learned about what Shakira did but pretending to be someone else's lover is very risky. She doesn't want to regret in the end.

Naabutan niya si Arq na nakatulala lamang sa hindi pa tapos na painting sa harapan nito. Tila ginagawa nito ang bagay na iyon bago siya dumating ngunit bigla itong nawalan ng gana.

Tumikhim siya para makuha ang atensyon nito na kaagad namang nangyari. Gaya ng nakilala niyang Arq, hindi siya nito binati o kahit nginitian man lamang.

Sa ganitong klaseng pagsusungit ni Arq ay lalo lang siyang kinakabahan. Pero wala siyang pagpipilian kaya lakas-loob niya itong nilapitan kahit pa mataman itong nakatitig sa kanya.

"I've decided. And my answer is no." She directly shot.

Sa halip na sumagot ay ibinalik nito ang mga mata sa painting. Sa pananahimik nito'y hindi niya alam kung tinatanggap na nito ang kanyang pasya at tapos na ang kanilang usapan.

Tatalikod na sana siya nang bigla itong magsalita.

"You know that I don't take no for an answer. But, I'm also aware that what I'm asking is impossible and absurd." Arq scoffed.

She can't disregard the look on her face while saying those words, which has only awakened the unwarranted feeling that she hates.

"I just don't want to be an accessory to something regretful in the end."

Arq's eyebrows narrow. "Accessory? Who told you that you'll be an accessory when I already said that we're gonna make this a real one?"

"Arq, hindi tayo maglalaro dito. Mahal mo pa 'yong ex mo. And you know, the fall from this stupid game is death-defying. I'm still sane to get scared, foreseeing my own demise."

Hindi kaagad sumagot si Arq kaya lalo niyang nakumpirma na mukhang mahal pa nito ang ex-girlfriend.

Her emotions are shifting already and they haven't even started their love game. How much more when they're already in it? Arq's plan is not going to work.

Arq pulls up from her seat to come closer to her. Her bluish-violet eyes are like saying a thousand of words that she can't speak out.

She unconsiously takes a step back until she feels the wall behind her. Her eyes broadened when Arq puts an arm against the wall, completely cornering her. The scene reminds her of the night of Pearl's supposed initiation.