Chapter 7 Outsider

Picture of The demon of Tragedy and song Devil within by nightcore.

This chapter is offensive to religion particularly Christianity. This is a warning to anyone who it may offend. Also there are some sexual assalt. Don't read the chapter if you don't think you can handle it.

Demon of Tragedy

I look down upon them from a tree. The amusement from the human's game is contagious. I can't see the apeal of hitting each other as hard as you can with a ball, or perhaps that is the apeal, but it's amusing to watch.

The seer, the cursed one, and another boy play happily. Flipping and dodging the ball until finally the cursed one gets hit mid-air. The game draws in what I assume where the guards. They run around the court yard yelling at each other.

I chuckle as some fall or get hit almost painfully. A lower demon apears in front of me, impterupting me in my amusement. It's leathery bat like wings flap to keep it up. It bows it's head. "Master, The princess has requested your presence." It states. I can see it's sharp, shark-like teeth as he speaks. His black eyes nervously look at me then jerk away.

I sigh. Leaning back I fall backwards as I summon a portal to hell behind me. Out the corner of my eyes I observe the seer looking at me and the portal. He looks away shaking. I smile.

I grunt in disgust at the smell of sulfer burnt flesh and blood. I portaled to my room inside the palace. The plain bedroom looks boring and sad, though I don't bother to change it. Why would I when I try to spend all my time on Earth? I walk out, closing the door behind me.

The hallway is all black like a void designed to confuse any intruders. Even though we are all in hell, that doesn't mean we all get along. In fact their is a war brewing between the six princes, which isn't anything special. Boredom fuels the wars nowadays. After an a millenia of the same thing everyday it's heard to find something new. The only one not participating in the wars is Lucifer. He stays in his throne room in boredom, not even bothering to join.

I actually agree with the king. What's the point? A few demons will die, a prince or two will be taken over for a time, and then everything will go back to normal. Like the game the humans were playing earlier. The only thing left is a few bruises and an empty win.

I step in the room, and the hallway behind me collapses. I ignore it. This is another reason I don't bother to decorate my room. My presence alone causes destruction, giving me the title: "Demon of Tragedy". At the war in heaven I was tasked with destroying human souls that were being built at the time. The Creator has a 'funny' sense of humor. I wonder where Lucifer gets it from? Hell, I wonder were
we all get it from. I smile in amusement. A piece of the ceiling falls on my shoulder, and I stagger in pain. It only hurt because I'm in hell. On earth it would have hardly fazed me.

I shake off the pain and continue on. Finally I reach the princess' throne room. I drop to one knee without even looking at her. Leviathan was once Beezalbud, the demon of envy, but about a thousand years or so ago he changed his form to a woman. He, Asmodeus (the demon of lust), and Lucifer are the only one who can physically change their forms. Others can produce a illusion but it can be broken easily.

"Leviathan, my Princess ." I say bowing my head respectfully. She lifts my chin whith her foot. I stare up at her blankly.

"I heard the seer was close to getting cursed. Who was the fool that attempted it?" She asks coldly. I shake at her feet, but force myself to stop. It's suicide to show fear anywhere in hell. It gives the damned down here room to exploit your weakness. Friend or foe, our sadistic nature will take over.

"I don't know 'mam, I was hunting at the time." I reply. She kicks me, making me fly off my knees and slide across the throne room. My nose is shattered. I'm lucky my skull didn't cave in. I stay still, knowing she will kill me if I try to fight back. I get back on my knees.

Leviathan stands. Her long black curly hair falls over one shoulder. Her red skirt falls over her feet, the color enhanced by her black corset. She looks human, other than her snake like eyes and black wings.

She slowly walks over to me. I stay bowed on my knees. I lock away my emotions. She finally reaches me. "Who authorized you to go hunting?" She asks calmly.

"I've been watching the Seer for a month straight without eating. I needed to feed." I explain. Silently I beg for mercy.

She sighs and then walks away. "Go back to your post." She orders. "You will be punished later. I hurry back to the hospital.

When I come out if the portal, I drop back into complete chaos. I look for The Seer. I find him crying pathetically in his roommates bed.

Angel

I wake up with a killer headache. Moaning, I try to get up, only to experience a sharp pain in my leg. I hiss. "What the...?" Memories rush back of me climbing a tree for the ball when a branch cracked and broke, sending me to the ground. There was also...

My door opens and Ms. Wilton enters backwards talking to someone. I pretend to be sleep as I hear her finish up her conversation with one of the guards.

The door closes with a soft click. I keep my breathing even. Making sure my eye lids don't flutter. She breath is slowly then out. I hear her walk closer to me. Then put restraints on me. First my legs then one of my hands. It takes every thing I have to not move.

She's getting fired, I tell myself, I need to get her fired...

Ms. Wilton

I walk in to see the beautiful boy still asleep. I sigh excitement rises in me. Slowly I put restraints on him. My lower stomach starts to heat, my heart rate grows faster. I leave one hand unbound. I use his hands to touch my chest. I play around my sensitive areas. I touch him. He's still soft. I'm almost happy by that I rub him through his pants. He jerks opening his eyes. Hatred burn in the them. Pleasure shoots through me. Yes thats what I want to see. "Don't worry it will feel good for you too."

"Your sick. Get the fuck off me." He growl loudly. I cover his mouth. "Quiet my little Angel. Come on we can have fun it you just let me. "

He quirks an eyebrow and I smile. He bite the living hell out of my hand. I yelp and he yells for help. Guards rush in. They sworm him and me. I shift nervously but do my profected role. "Sedate him he woke up going crazy. I think the drugs were too much for him."

They untie him. I look on confused until the guards slam me against the wall. "Put your hands behind your back!" I stay frozen. "Hands behind your back!"

"For what? Let me go. It's the patient who was being violant." I yell. My heart pound hard and loud as the guard put hand cuffs on me.I shake uncontrollably. No I can't go down like this.

"Oh yeah? How did you get him restrained by yourself if he was violent? We all know Angel takes 12 guys alone to get him down." The guard spits.

I shake. "I'll give whatever in my retirement fund if you'll just drop it."

He snorts in disqust. "How many kids have you done this too?" He ask. I begin to cry. As I shake uncontrollably.
"Please don't do this." I beg. Please I promise I'll never do it again. Just let me go.

"HOW MANY TIMES!" He yells and I jumped cringing. I'm going to jail. I sob harder. As I fold in to my self as much as the cuffs allow.

"Did you get that on tape."The guard ask.

Another one answer. " Three different ones." Fear consum me.