"No, I fucking need you. Every day. But lately you're always fucking busy with Bálor. Always. Every fucking time, all the time, you're doing something with him. It looks like you're dating him, not me." He blurts out, angrily, his chest heaving with his worked up breath. With his voice slightly cracking, he sounds to be almost crying. You're standing there, your breath caught in your throat, shocked at how much he looked to be in pain, hurt, broken.

"He's my friend, Seth. My best friend. We're like siblings. I have no romantic or physical relationship with him, whatsoever." You explain, trying to remain calm, as if you were explaining something to a kid. He stood there, appearing to be lost in thought, his gaze focused on his legs on top of the couch. "And, for your information, I leaned towards him because you were pushing me away. I knew something was up, I just never thought it'd be... this." He now reacts, hanging his head in shame, and then running his hands over his face.

"I'm sorry... I should have talked to you... I just... I got jealous. You seem to really love him and have good times with him and I-" He rambles, never facing you, blushing slightly.

"You have no reason to be jealous, baby. I'm all yours. Sure, I love Finn... like a brother. I'm in love with you, and only you, silly." You reassure him softly, once more kneeling down on the floor beside him, and clutching onto his arm. "Just... don't you ever shut me out again, okay?"

"Okay..." He agrees, sighing softly. "I promise." Seth affirms, now facing you. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." With this, he breaks down, a sob escaping his throat, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey, hey, baby, what's going on? Talk to me." You plead worriedly, feeling like crying yourself, as you wrap your arms around his neck, hugging him. He's silently for a couple of minutes and you don't push him, you just keep on hugging him.

Finally, the tears have stopped a couple of minutes ago and he's calmer now. So, he pulls back slightly and starts venting.

"My knee." He chokes out, trying to fight back tears once more. "It's fucked up again." You hug him yet again. He didn't deserve go through this all over again. "Tonight at Raw... Samoa Joe was attacking me and it just..." He trails off, his voice hoarse.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Whatever it is, you'll get through it and you'll be fine. And I'll be by your side every single step of the way. You're strong, you're so strong, Seth, and... remember: God gives the most difficult battles to his best soldiers." You try and encourage him, cradling his face in your hands, your thumbs grazing over his beard-covered cheeks. He's staring down at you, his eyes holding nothing but pure love and admiration.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, but I hope I never have to figure that out." He says seriously, then chuckling lightly.

"If it's up to me, you're stuck with me forever." You giggle, poking his left pec playfully.

"Then let's make this a forever, officially." He blurts out, smiling widely, yet nervously. "I've been carrying this for weeks but... then that happened and I never got to do it."

"What do you mean? You're not making any sense." You say, giving him a confused smile. He reaches his jacket's inside pocket and takes out a small blue velvet box. Your eyes widen at the sight. "Wh- what is that?"

Instead of replying, he opens the box for you, showing the most beautiful ring you've ever laid eyes on. It's so simple, so beautiful.

"I would get on my knee, but I don't think that's an option right now." He cracks a joke, and you smile. "(y/n), first of all, I love you; second of all, I suck at these things." He chuckles nervously. "You're always by my side, through thick and thin. You always have a kind, motivating word to give me; you always support me... You're my soulmate, the love of my life, and I want to have a family with you, I want you to be the mother of my children, I want to grow old with you, that I'm sure. You have my heart since I first laid eyes on you. You opened up my heart in a way I... never thought was possible. You brought out the best in me, you keep doing so every day, and I'm forever grateful. I just... I'm forever grateful for you, for having you in my life. So, (y/n), will you make me the luckiest, happiest, man on Earth and marry me?"

By now, you're literally crying in happiness. This was the most brilliant, touching, genuine thing someone has ever told you.

"God, I love you so much, Seth. So, so much." You let out a happy sob, lunging yourself at him, hugging him tight.

"I love you too, baby." He whispers, soothing you by running his hand up and down his back. "Uh, but I'm still waiting for an answer." He chuckles, pulling away from you.

"Obviously, yes! I'm sorry. Yes!" You reply, excitedly, smiling widely.

He takes the ring and slips it on your finger. It looked amazing, perfect even. As if it was made for you.

"It's so beautiful." You whisper more to yourself than to him, as you look down at the ring.

"Not more than you." He winks softly, leaning down and kissing you, gently.

"You're a dork. But I love you." You giggle, making him fake pout. Then, he slowly pecks your lips repeatedly for a while before pointing out what's running on his mind.

"Mrs. Rollins. (y/n) Rollins. I like the sound of that."