Stalker

You're a backstage interviewer, just like Renee and Charly, and you totally love your job, there's nothing else you'd like to do in the world. Is it tiring? Yes. Is it fun? Yes. Is it worth it? Also yes.

But it's not all roses... You get some hate on social media and even had this guy who somehow managed to get your e-mail and started to send really scary messages. You even had to contact the police, but, sadly, they couldn't track the guy... So, you had to cancel that account and create another one. And since then, no word from the guy. Thankfully.

You can't help but feel scared anyway. The situation really got to you... The things he said he'd like to do, the things he said he'd do to you... He even said he'd been watching you. Just the thought of it... made you cringe. And it made you scared as hell. Scared that he didn't go away, scared that he could happier anytime. But you try to push those thoughts away.

Monday Night Raw has just finished. You went to your locker room, packed your stuff in your suitcase and headed outside. You and Renee were driving together, and you assumed that she was almost ready as well, so you decided to go wait for her by the car.

You're leaning against the driver's side door, checking your Instagram, when someone appears out of nowhere and approaches you.

"Missed me, baby?" The man says, a creepy smile crossing his lips as he gets closer to you.

You want to run but it's like your whole body is frozen. You're telling your legs to move, to run out of there but they don't react. In just a few seconds, he has you cornered between him and the car. He's a scary man, he's not much taller than you, but he has a built physique, making you feel really small and weak under him.

"It's me, baby. It's Mark." He says softly as he smirks at you.

It's him. Fuck, it's the guy from the e-mails. He always signed them with "Love, Mark". No, no, no, no. It can't be.

"L- Let me go. Please." You beg, your voice uneven and small. You were shaking, your heart bursting in your chest.

"I've been waiting for this moment for months... And I know you were too. So don't play hard to get." He replies, grabbing your wrist, tighter than he should because he was hurting you. "You want this as bad as I do." He growls, tightening his grip on your wrist.

"Leave me alone!" You shout now, trying to get out of his grip, twisting your wrist in his hands and pulling it, but to no avail. "Let me go!"

"You don't mean that!" He snarls angrily, lowering his voice and pining you against the car. You feel the tears starting to fall down your cheeks, your wrists burning in pain.

Suddenly, the guy is thrown off of you. It all happened so fast. When you take notice of what's going on, Seth has the guy pinned against another car and is throwing punches (real ones) at him.

"How dare you lay your fucking fingers on her, uh?" Seth shouts as another punch flies to Mark's face, blood already running from his lip and nose. "You get closer to her once more and I'll kill you, fucker!"

"Seth! Please, stop." You shout, sobbing. The last thing you needed was one of your friends in jail because of you.

Next thing you know, Renee is next to you trying to figure out what's going on.

"Go get the police!" You beg her and she takes off running.

You run to Seth, and try to pull him back but he doesn't budge. Instead, he makes the guy lie on his stomach and presses a knee to his back and a hand to his head, preventing him from running away.

"Let... me... go..." The guy manages to beg against the concrete floor.

"Ah. That was exactly what she was saying to you and you didn't listen, did you?" Seth laughs sarcastically. "You okay?" He asks softly, turning his gaze to you now. You can't manage to say anything, you just nod.

Meanwhile, you go through your suitcase to find the printed e-mails you had as proof to give the police once they arrived. After a couple of minutes, Renee appears with two police officers and a security man from WWE. You explained what had happened, and the guy had the nerve to try and lie. Luckily, you had the proof in your hands, so you gave them the e-mails, your personal information and asked for a restraining order. They cuffed him and told you he'd be in custody the whole night, waiting for trial and that you'd be contacted. And with that, they left with Mark, who kept staring at you.

Seth is still breathing hard in anger, all his muscles are tense, his hands closed in fists, he clenches them every two seconds, as his gaze is still fixated on the guy. As soon as they're off sight, he gets closer to you, pulling you into his arms, caressing your hair and back as you hide your head into his chest. You wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him closer to you, feeling the radiating heat from his body.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm here." Seth mumbles, pressing soft kisses on your hair.

"Thank you." You whisper, your voice hoarse from the crying.

"Why didn't you tell me you were being stalked? I could've protected you and..." He asks softly, and you can tell by his tone that he feels guilty about it, so you cut him off.

"I didn't tell you because he had stopped. He didn't email me for almost 2 months... And I never thought he'd do this..." You sigh, feeling the urge to cry again, but taking a deep breath instead. "And you did protect me, Seth." You explain, pulling back to face him. "You came for me and you protected me." You whisper, snuggling into his chest again. "Please don't leave me." You know you sound childish but you honestly don't care. You need him by your side more than ever. You need his warmth, his safety.

"I don't know how I even thought I could stay away from you." He says, chuckling a bit, but you didn't find it funny at all. What the hell did he mean by that? You couldn't help yourself and stepped back from him.

"Uh, if you wanted to stay away, then stay away." You snap, grabbing your bags in anger, as you feel your heart break even more. This night is turning into a disaster.

"Fuck." He mumbles, going after you. "(y/n)! Wait. I didn't mean it like that." He says, making you stop in your tracks.

"What did you mean it like then?" You say, still angry.

"Fuck, (y/n), I...I love you, okay? For a long time... But I decided to stay away from you because I know you don't love me back. And it was stupid because I can't stay away from you. That's what I meant." He explains, nervously.

You take a few seconds to realize what he just said, and the poor guy is standing there, in front of you, looking nervous as hell, waiting for you to say something. Instead of saying it, you decided to show it.

You run to his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing your lips to his. He seems surprised at first, but rapidly starts kissing back, as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling your body against his.

You pull back to a delightful sight: Seth Rollins looking deeply into your eyes as he licks his lips after kissing you.

"I love you too." You smile shyly at each other. "And just so you know, the safer I ever feel is when I'm like this... wrapped in your arms." You add, playing softly with the collar of his black button up, as he smiles widely at you.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're never leaving this arms ever again."