"After everything that's happened, you're just going to leave?"

"You were the one who told me leave, remember? Just five minutes ago." He snaps at you.

"I'm angry at you! What were you expecting? Me acting all lovey-dovey with you, as if nothing happened? What the fuck do you want?" You yell, you're so angry. Everything is always so complicated, why?

"I want us to solve our problems as all couples should! Talking things out! Instead you order me to leave!" He snaps back, feeling as angry as you, as he gets closer to you.

"Because you are a jerk!" You reply as you try to push past him, but he grabs you, pulling you close.

"I might be a jerk but I love you." He says, seriously, as he gazes intently into your eyes.

Slowly, he starts leaning down, then kissing your lips, devouring them furiously but lovingly. You want to fight him, but you rapidly forget you were even pissed. The only thing you are aware right now is the feeling of his hot plump lips kissing all over your sensitive skin, from your jaw down to your neck and collarbone. His hands traveling up and down your body, sending shivers down your spine.

A deep moan leaves your lips, making him bite your collarbone gently as he picks you up. Subconsciously, your hands fly to his neck, soon tugging on his hair, and your legs wrap around his waist. It all feels so natural.

The two of you continue your hot make out session, forgetting all about the arguing that took place just a few minutes ago. Seth squeezes your ass a couple of times, making you bite his bottom lip in pleasure, as you continue tugging on his hair. You break away for air a couple of times during the walk to your bed, moans and pants leaving your mouths.

He places you down on the bed, giving you a small kiss as he stands up to take his shirt off.

"No, baby, come here... I wanna do that." You moan, pulling him to you. He smirks at you and lets you do whatever you please.

You start by pulling his shirt over his head, leaving a trail of kisses from his chest to his happy trail. Damn, his hairy and thick upper body drives you crazy.

You undo his skinny jeans, pulling them down and he just kicks them to a corner. You try to do the same to his boxers, but he won't let you. You can see his erection through them and it's making your mouth water. It's so weird, you were pissed at each other, so it was supposed to be angry sex, but no... softer as it could possibly be.

He takes your shirt and bra off in two gentle motions in between kisses, caressing your breasts softly right after. Then, he takes each nipple in his mouth, tugging on each one at the same time he caresses your boobs, making you moan carelessly.

He kisses his way down, undoing your jeans and sliding them off, tossing them near his own, then taking off your pants.

"These. Need. To. Come. Off." You stutter, unable to control your breathing, as you tug on the waistband of his boxers. He chuckles lightly as he pulls them down, tossing them aside as well.

You go take his erection in your hands, but he knows you better so he pins them by your side, as he presses his body over yours, making you feel the heat and electricity of both of you. He lets go of your hands, so you place them on his back, caressing them slowly, tracing his muscles as he kisses you passionately.

Suddenly he stops and looks at you. Not the usual look, but really looking at you. Your heart skips a beat as you stare back at him. After a couple of seconds, you wrap your arms tightly around him, hugging him. He reacts by pressing his forehead against yours, then moving his head to the crook of your neck.

How you missed this... How you missed these intimate but meaningful moments... His now steady breath against your neck, his naked body pressed against yours, your hands slowly caressing all the way from his hair to his lower back.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." He mumbles against your neck.

"I'm sorry too." You reply, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm just... I'm just scared of losing you. I-" He confesses, as he backs up a bit so he could face you.

"Shhh. It's okay. Just know, you won't." You assure him. "I'm right here, right now, and always will be. Make love to me, please. Show me how much you love me." You plead, the urge and need evident in your voice.

He doesn't answer you, he just leans down and captures your lips in a heated kiss once more. You roll your hips against his, suddenly feeling more aware of his huge erection engulfed between your bodies. He doesn't stop trailing kisses on your body as he squeezes your assets making you moan endlessly.

"Please, Seth." You beg, squeezing his ass firmly and hard.

"Please what, baby? Tell me what you want." He groans, as he moves to create some friction causing his tip to rub against your clit.

"I want you, please." You moan once more, not being able to handle all the pleasure you're getting and he's not even inside you yet. He starts to get up to go grab a condom but you stop him. "No condom, I want you to come inside me."

"You sure?" He asks, doubtful, as he caresses your hair.

"Yes, I love you." You smile, pulling him down for a kiss.

He takes his cock in his hands, making the tip travel up and down your folds a couple of times. "Fuck, baby. You're so wet already." He pants.

"All for you." You mumble. "Please. Inside." You beg once more.

With one soft and slow motion, he pushes himself inside of you. The pressure created, the pleasure... It all is indescribable. He keeps kissing you all over, leaving sloppy kisses every here and there. With all this, you're already on edge.

"Move." You let out a shaky breath. It was enough to make him start thrusting, creating a perfect rhythm, your bodies colliding in pure love and pleasure.

The pleasure is almost unbearable. The sound of your flesh hitting each other, your moans, it's music for your ears. Pure sex, all alone.

Seth starts picking up his speed, making you hold onto him for your dear life, your nails clawing his back.

"I can't hold much longer, baby." You manage to say. Your breath all worked up, your heart racing, your legs' muscles twitching in pleasure.

"Me neither, come for me, love." He moans, hiding his face once more in your neck, kissing your sweet spot, driving you wild.

With a few more thrusts and kisses on your magical spot, you're a shuddering and moaning mess underneath him, Seth joining you a few seconds later. You hear Seth moan as well as his cock twitches inside of you, filling you.

"I love you." He whispers, pecking your lips.

"I love you." You reply, kissing his jaw. Then, he presses his forehead against yours as you regain composure.

After a minute of stillness, he gets off of you, leaving a feeling of emptiness, and pulls you to him, cuddling you.

He starts speaking, but you finish his sentence, smiling.

"That was..."

"Amazing."