Mistakes

(Y/N) and Dean Ambrose have been dating for seven months now. You, Dean, Seth and Roman were introduced by mutual friends and remained friends, but you and Dean... Well, it's another story. He asked you to grab some coffee with him, then to dinner, then to go to the cinema... and now you're a couple. As for Seth and Roman, you still talk to them and are friends with both, sometimes they go out with you and Dean or you meet them around. But Seth isn't the same with you, not after you and Dean came out as boyfriend and girlfriend. You don't know why, but you can't bring yourself to ask him, plus, he still talks to you, so maybe it's just things your mind came up with.

It's monday. You decide to make Dean a surprise, so you go meet him at the arena. Once you're there, you see Roman and Seth at the corner of the first hallway.

"Hey boys!" You yell, waving and walking towards them. Roman starts walking towards you.

"Hey (Y/N)! I'm sorry, I have to go now, duty calls. It was nice to see you!" Roman says passing you by. Then you finally get to Seth.

"Hey Seth." You say.

"Hey (Y/N)." He says with a shy smile.

"Have you seen Dean? I want to surprise him." You say smiling, not hiding you excitement.

"Ahmm, no... but try his locker room, maybe he's there, I don't know." He replies, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hm, okay. I'll do that. Thank you, I'll see you soon, Seth!" You give him a kiss in his cheek and leave.

You reach Dean's locker room, but you start hearing some noises. You identify those noises and you freeze. Moans, panting... You wish you weren't actually listening to this, that this would be all in your mind. But it isn't. Suddenly your body reacts. You open the door... only to find Dean having sex with some other girl. You're seeing red, so angry, so heartbroken. How could he?

"What the fuck, Dean? How could you do this to me? You've been fucking another girl all this time? I fucking trusted you..." You yell at him. The girl is behind him, trying to collect her clothes. You stop yelling. "I fucking trusted you." Now, almost a whisper, you sigh and leave the locker room, tears streaming down your face.

Seth is still leaning in the wall in that same corner.

"Oh god, (Y/N), what happened?" He says pulling you into a hug.

"Dean... he- he...cheated on me. I caught... I caught him now... in his locker room." You tell him between sobs.

"Oh sweetie." He caresses your back softly with one hand while the other caresses your hair, pulling you to his chest.

The sound of his heartbeat is helping you to calm down, you're feeling at peace.

"Do... Do you want to get out of here?" He asks shyly.

"Yes, please... please just take me out of here."

Seth takes you to the nearest beach, he knows how you love the sea and how it calms you down.

"You remembered." You say showing him a little smile, your eyes are puffy and red.

"Of course I did." He smiles shyly looking at his hands.

You two get out of the car and go sit on the little stone wall that surrounded the beach.

"Thank you so much for being here with me." You say after a while, looking at him.

"No need to thank me... Anytime, (Y/N). You know you can count on me..." He says softly.

"I could also count on Dean... and look where it got me." You almost whisper.