"Look, I know this is your wedding and all but do you really love him?"

"Seth, first of all, I don't have to answer anything you ask. Secondly, you do realize you were the one that broke up... no! That left me without a fucking explanation, without nothing... a year ago, right?" You can't believe he had the fucking courage to come at your house on your wedding day to have this conversation.

"I know that... God knows how I regret that decision. I was scared. I still am..." He replies, and when you take a close look at his features, you see sincerity and regret, but you send away those thoughts, remembering how badly he hurt you.

"Wow, and you decided to break my heart and then appear in my wedding a year later because you were scared? That's awesome, Seth. Really awesome." You snap, sarcastically. Really, he has no shame.

"No, I decided to leave you because I thought, and I still do, that you deserve better than me, you deserve so much more... And I'm here today because despite what I think I still love you so fucking much and I can't let you marry another man..." He replies, his face as serious as it could get, but looking slightly down. Now, he had you speechless. He really hit that soft spot you had for him... Of course you still love him, he's the love of your life, but you never thought he'd come back. He hurt you so much.

"I... I do love him, Seth." You finally say, everything hurting when you see his face dropping. You can literally see his heart breaking just by looking at him. "But I love you more." You whisper, only to have Seth looking at you, his eyes screaming hope, his lips tugged in a small smile.

"Please, don't marry him, (Y/N). I'm begging you." He pleads and you can't find the strenght to push him back, you still love him too much. So when you notice what's happening, he already has his arms around you, pulling you close. You're home.