Control

You're tying a naked Seth to your bed, much to his surprise.

"Babe, what- what are doing?"

"Shut up, Seth, you know exactly what I'm doing." You smirk down at him, as his confused expression turns to a lusty one.

"You know what I want to do to you? I'm gonna drive you insane, I'm gonna tease you until you can't take it anymore, I'm gonna rub myself against you, I'm gonna take your dick into my mouth, then I'm gonna ride you, hard..." You start some dirty talking, as you rub yourself really slowly against him, making his breath uneven. You can see him swallowing hard as you keep dirty talking at him, also feeling his erection growing harder and harder under your already wet core. "You'll moan and groan and growl in desire and frustration and you'll beg to touch me, you'll beg me to unleash yourself, you'll lose... your... mind." You whisper against his ear, nipping at him, then starting to trail kisses all over his body.

You finally reach his dick, grabbing it in your hands and pumping it painfully slow. You kiss its tip, licking and pressing sloppy hot kisses on his lenght. You tease him a bit more and he's already a groaning mess. You take his dick in your mouth and the fact that he can't touch you or himself, it's driving him insane.

"You like it this way, baby?" You moan against his dick.

"Hmm, yeah..." He moans, not being able to form words or even think straight. "Let me touch you, please." He begs.

"Uh oh, what did I tell you? I told you you'd be begging to touch me." You smirk teasingly, faking a pout as you spoke. "Don't be a bad boy."

What you didn't know was that he was managing to loosen up the ties in his hands and that you didn't tie very well the ties you put on his feet.

You positioned yourself on top of him, taking him inside of you. That felt so good, you felt so filled up. You start riding him, bouncing your ass up and down, in circles, whatever you felt like doing. You're the moaning mess right now, and Seth is in a complete haze. He fucking growled just now and seeing him that undone, that wild and frustrated was driving you crazy, it's turning you on so much.

Suddenly, you hear a thud, followed by another, and you're on your back in a heartbeat. Done with all the teasing, he manages to unleash his hands, rolling your bodies, pressing you down with a hand as he unleashes his feet with the other.

"Seth, what-" You ask shocked, but he cuts you off.

"Now, baby girl, what were you saying you'd do to me?" He chuckles teasingly. "You listen to me right now: I'm gonna hold your hands over your head..." He says as he holding your hands as he said. "And I'm gonna fuck you hard, so hard, you're gonna scream my name so loudly, the whole building will know how good I'm fucking you. And you'll beg me to touch you, you'll beg to touch me,to let you run your hands up and down my back, to let you grab my ass, just like I know you love doing and I'm not gonna let you."

You can't help but moan just by listening his dirty talking and feeling his dick's tip pressing against your core.

He doesn't waste any time in getting inside you and make you moan mercilessly under him, as he pounds into you harder and deeply, hitting you in all the right spots.

With your hands still tightly in his grip, he leans down and takes a nipple in his mouth, sucking and nipping it, driving you insane. You let out a huge moan and shout his name, and he fucking growled again. You can't handle it when he growls, it sends heat right to your core.

He keeps thrusting into you mercilessly. Damn, he did say he'd give it to your hard and he is.

"Seth, fuck. Please... please me touch you." You beg, your hands in ache to touch him to touch him, run his body, grab his ass.

His thrusts become sloppy but still deeply and he's having trouble in controlling himself already so he lets your hands go. Finally the release you wanted as you feel his sweaty toned back and ass under your hands.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum." You moan, as you feel the pressure in your belly.

"Cum for me, love. Cum for me." He pleads, as he starts feeling your walls clenching around his dick.

After a few more thrusts, you're both a moaning mess, your bodies shuddering and quivering against each other.

With his face hidden in your neck as he tries to regain composure, he lets out a chuckle.

"What?" You ask, confused.

"Damn, what came over you today?" He asks, pulling back to look at you.

"I wanted you... under my control." You smirk, as he leans down and presses a kiss to your lips.

"Well, feel free to do it anytime. Just know, you'll end up under my control."