"Hey, no. Not happening."

"Ugh, why? We have been talking about doing it on a cottage by the sea since... forever." Seth exhaled, disappointed. "Now, I rented a cottage, got a vacation, we get here and you say no, no sex."

"I know, I'm sorry... I just I don't feel like it." You shrug, trying to dismiss your nervousness.

You've been nervous for the past week, your period was late, really late. So, you got a pregnancy test a week ago. It came out positive, but you're still in shock. This morning you tried once more and it's still positive. It's impossible, you always wore protection, you take the pill, it has to be an error. You feel your insides tie in knots as you think about Seth's reaction, he's gonna freak out, you're sure of it. He doesn't want to be a father, especially and obviously not right now, when he's having the time of his life in WWE.

"You always feel like it, (Y/N). Care to tell me what's going on?" Seth presses you again, he knows something's up.

"Nothing's going on, everything's okay. I just don't feel like it right now, maybe later." You smile, knowing you wouldn't be in the mood later anyway.

"Okay, fine. I'm gonna take a shower." He snaps, leaving you alone in the bedroom and heading to the bathroom.

It's been 20 minutes and Seth hasn't come out of the bathroom yet. You found yourself, laying on your back, rubbing your belly gently as a couple of tears leave your eyes. As you notice the bathroom door opening, you rapidly clean the tears with one hand, the other never leaving your belly.

Seth is standing still by the bed, staring down at you, his features unreadable. Until you notice what he's holding. Your test from this morning.

"Seth, I-" You start only to get cut off by him.

"Are you... Are you pregnant, (Y/N)?" He asks, his body stiff and his expression still undecipherable. You only manage to nod your head affirmatively, the lump in your throat too big to let you talk. "How long have you known?"

"A week now... But I'm not sure, I haven't gone to the doctor's yet and-"

"When were you gonna tell me?" He yelled now.

"I... I don't know." You mumble, hugging yourself, wrapping your arms around your belly. "I'm still in shock, honestly... and I'm scared of your reaction, and now I can see I was right to be..." You feel the tears falling freely from your eyes now. "So, now it's probably when you tell me you're gonna leave and all, so just get it over with." You sob, feeling your heart break.

"What the fuck, (Y/N)?" He shouts. You cringe at his tone and he notices you're scared. "Fuck, (Y/N), are you scared of me? I'm not gonna hurt you, I would never hurt you." He says, now softly, taking a deep breath as he seats down next to you. You glance at him and you can see he's hurt by your reaction.

"I'm sorry." You mumble, looking down at your lap.

"It's fine... I just, I wish you had told me the moment you found out." He replies, and you can't hide your disappointment.

"So, you could make me get rid of it?" You mumble, blinking back tears.

"No! What the fuck? Do you honestly think that low of me? I just wanted to be there for you, from the beginning... It's my kid too. I'd never ask you to get rid of my son, nor would I leave you because you are pregnant. For god's sake, how could you even think I'd do that?"

"Fuck." You cry harder now. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to tell you all this." You sob.

"Baby, I've dreamt of having kids with you and marrying you more times than I can count. I wasn't expecting this at all at this moment, but it happened and I'm so happy, I can't even tell you how much." He smiles widely, holding your face in his hands as he caresses your cheeks, wiping all your tears.

"I love you." You give him a small smile.

"I love you more." He smiles back, leaning down and kissing you softly. "So do you want it to be a girl or a boy?" He grins.

"A boy, beautiful brown eyes, pretty and strong like his father." You smile, making Seth blush.

He looks down at your belly and whispers: "May I?" You just nod, feeling the emotions rise.

He rubs your belly gently with his hand, kissing it softly as he does so. "Daddy loves you. Daddyloves you and mummy so much."