Cardin: See? It is real.

Fuck him. I'll kill him for free.

I put on the helmet and stood up.

Ruby: Predator?

I walked towards him.

Legion: YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL HIM PILOT.

Fine.

I went up to him and grabbed his wrist letting go of the lady. I stabbed his hand through the table getting it stuck. I threw both gravity stars near his teammates keeping them from interrupting us.

Cardin: Ah!

Predator: Let's see you bully the weak now douche.

The gravity stars exploded knocking his men on the floor.

Cardin: You little shi-.

I punched him knocking him out and taking my knife out his hand. As his men came up. I aimed my knife at them.

Predator: Mess with any of them and I will gut you all like pigs.

They backed up as I walked out to the hangar and changed for the next class. I put on a. Black hoodie and black sweats. I took the SMART Pistol and concealed in the back pocket and went to Mr. Oobleck's class. He's the type of guy to inject over 500cc of stim and still function properly. He went on about the faunus and The Great War.

Mr. Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang.

White Fang?

Oobleck: Now, which one of you young scallions can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?

Weiss:The battle at Fort Castle!

Oobleck: Precisely! And who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Don't pick me cause I have NO fucking clue what you're on about.

Legion: DATA FROM THE ACADEMY INDICATES THAT THE ANSWER IS NIGHT VISION.

Thank you.

Juane: Hey!

Oobleck: Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

Juane: The answer... Yeah it's umm..

You have no clue. Do you?

Pyrrha tried to help.

Juane: Binoculars!

People laughed at him as he was embarrassed.

Well that's not the right answer.

Oobleck: Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject.

Cardin: Well it's easier to train animals than soldiers.

Predator: Well you ain't no soldier there Seabiscuit. So I guess you're a little piggy.

Cardin: You got a problem little man?

Predator: No fatass. I have the answer. It's night vision.

Blake finished the answer for me.

Blake: General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured. Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure.

I saw him try to get up. I pulled out the SMART Pistol.

*click click click*

He saw the pistol and sat back down. I holstered the weapon.

Oobleck: Mr. Winchester and Mr. Arc. I want to see you both after class.

Oh wow I got lucky on the fatass joke.

I left the class to the hangar and hung up my suit ans changed into a tank top.

Legion: PILOT. I DETECT RUBY ROSE HEADING YOUR WAY.

Someone's getting comfortable around her.

As I thought she knocked on the door.

Predator: It's unlocked. Come in.

She came inside in pajamas.

Ruby: Hi. I brought cookies.

Legion held his hand out as she sat on it.

Ruby: Thank you Predator.

Predator: For what?

Ruby: For helping Velvet with Cardin.

Velvet? Oh the rabbit girl.

Predator: Well he's a douche. He deserved it.

Ruby: Well. Can I uhh.

Predator: Yeah. Just sit down an-

She jumped off of Legion's hand and landed on the bed with a clean plate.

And that's how beds get broken.

I shut the lights off and laid on the bed with her. A couple hours went by when I felt her wrapped around my arm again. Another hour later I saw her get on top of me.

Uhhh.

I felt her kiss my forehead.

Does she know about it?

I remember what Legion told me.

Time to find out.

Predator: Ruby.

She was still asleep.

Predator: Ruby!

Ruby snorted.

Ruby: Huh?

She noticed her situation and blushed dark red.

Ruby: I'm so sor-.

Predator: Ruby. Stop.

Ruby: What?

Predator: Be honest with me. Do you have a crush on me?

Ruby: I ummm. I mean.

Fuck it. Legion if this fails its your ass.

I pulled her in for a kiss. She tensed up at first but eventually relaxed. We stopped as she smiled.

Predator: I know I do.

Ruby just smiled and kissed me once more.

Predator: Goodnight Ruby.

Ruby: Goodnight.

She fell asleep on top of me. I look over to see a pair of purple and amber eyes looking through the door.

I'm not gonna hear the end of this.

Legion: NO YOU WON'T PILOT.