Yeolset|Thirteen|

Please Comment and Vote~
---
Jimin was at the doctor's office alone. Yoongi had promised to go with him the day before but right as Jimin was getting ready to leave, Yoongi said he had to go to work.

"Aish... I thought he was off until after my pregnancy." Jimin grumbled as he walked into the doctor's office.

"So why are you here again, Park Jimin?" The doctor asked. 'Aish, another gay pregnant man.'

Jimin bit his lip, trying to ignore the doctor's thoughts, "To find out my baby's gender..."

"Okay. Lay down please." The doctor said and Jimin did as he was ordered.

The doctor did an ultrasound and looked at the screen, "Mr.Park, the gender of your baby is..."

---

Jimin headed home happily after finding out the gender, when he got home, he saw Namjoon there.

"Donkey dude isn't with you, is he?" Jimin asked.

"No, he's in China right now. And I'm here because Yoongi told me to hang out with you." Namjoon said, standing up, "Let's go to the park, I need some fresh air."

"Okay."

~

Jimin walked to the park along with Namjoon.

When they arrived, Namjoon's eyes widened, "Ah shit! I forgot my phone at my place. I'll be right back, you just stay here." Namjoon ran off.

Jimin sighed, "Alright..."

The pink haired boy sat down on a bench and wrapped his arms around his belly, "It's okay, we have each other."

When Jimin was staring off into the distance, a bouquet of flowers appeared in front of him. He turned around to see Yoongi standing behind the bench, "H-hyung?" Jimin stuttered.

Yoongi nodded and walked around to sit next to Jimin, giving him the flowers, "I missed you." Yoongi kissed the younger's cheek.

Jimin smiled and looked at the bouquet of flowers. In the middle was a ring and a note.

He picked up the note and read it, 'Read my mind right now.-Yoongi.' Jimin blinked and looked at his boyfriend.

'Will you marry me, Park Jimin?' Yoongi grinned.

"No."

"Why not??" Yoongi exclaimed, surprised.

"I want you to ask me out loud. It's more special." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi's face turned red as he asked, "Will you marry me, Park Jimin?"

Jimin nodded as Yoongi put on the ring and hugged the latter.

"I love you." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear.

"So Namjoon didn't really forget his phone at home, did he?" Jimin chuckled.

"Correct. And I didn't have work either, I was buying the ring." Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded, "I see."

"By the way, son or daughter?" Yoongi asked.

"Daughter."

---
Please Comment and Vote~