YeolHana|Eleven|

Please Comment and Vote~
---
"I'm breaking up with you."

Jimin's eyes widened, "I'm sorry, hyung. Please. I know it's my mistake for not telling you." He said as a tear rolled down onto the sweatshirt Yoongi gave him.

Yoongi shook his head, "I don't care. I don't want to be with a liar and I don't want to be a father. Goodbye Jimin."

~

"Jimin! Wake up!"

Jimin sat up quickly, out of breath. He was on the ground in Yoongi's studio, "What happened...?" He said with tears in his eyes because of the dream he had.

"You passed out right when you admitted you were pregnant. Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" Yoongi asked, laying his hand on Jimin's.

Jimin nodded and wrapped his arms around Yoongi, "I had a bad dream."

"What was it?"

"That you broke up with me because I was pregnant." Jimin told him, sniffling.

Yoongi sighed, letting Jimin cry on his shoulder, running his hand through Jimin's hair, "Shhh, it was just a dream."

Jimin lifted his head, looking at Yoongi, "So you're not gonna break up with me? You'll be here for me?"

Yoongi nodded, "Of course not. I love you too much, Jimin. And now I'll love our child." 'Even though I can't promise I'll be there all the time for you because of my job...'

Jimin looked down, "Right... your job..."

"I know you read my mind right now, don't worry. I'll get Hoseok or someone to help." Yoongi assured, sighing. Thank goodness the producer left at the moment because the two locked lips passionately.

"Good, because I don't want to ruin your job." Jimin smiled.

"Even if I had to, I'd take a break for you. So if you really need me, just tell me, okay?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded, "Okay."

~

So the next day, Hoseok came over to help out Jimin along with Taehyung, "Yoongi asked me to help. So I bought Taehyung with me since he didn't have to work. Damnit, I have to take care of two pregnants."

"When is our next class, hyung?" Jimin asked, ignoring his remark as Taehyung pouted.

"Not until next week. Remember, I cancelled classes because I had to help Taehyung." Hoseok said.

Jimin nodded, "Alright."

"So what are we going to do?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin shrugged, laying out on the recliner, "I don't know. I want Yoongi hyung."

"You know he's busy now. Also, you're all over the internet now." Hoseok chuckled, "You're now known as Agust D's baby's daddy."(wouldn't mind seeing that on the news for real)

"Damn, news got out quick." Jimin sighed.

A knock at the door was heard so Hoseok went to answer it, "Look, it's fetus and mommy and god of destruction and the guy who has a donkey!"

Jin hit Hoseok's arm, "Shut up!"

"Why are you guys here?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi said you'd probably want all the company you could get. So we came along with Namjoon's boyfriend." Jin shrugged.

"Ah. The donkey dude." Jimin nodded.

"Stop talking like Micheal is a bad thing." Jackson said.

"Who's Michael?" Taehyung asked.

"His donkey." Namjoon said.

"Why did you name him Micheal?" Hoseok asked.

"Cause, Micheal and Jackson." Jackson pointed at himself, "Micheal Jackson."

"Wow... this totally makes me want Yoongi less." Jimin sarcastically said.

"Ah. Don't think about Yoongi hyung. You've got us." Jungkook smiled.

Jimin nodded, "I'll try."

So the day went like that. Just hanging out with five friends and one acquaintance.

After dinner, they headed out, leaving Jimin alone to eat ice cream.

~

"Jiminie, I'm home and I bought you some mochi for my tiny mochi!" Yoongi shouted, but no reply, "Jimin?"

"In the bathroom!"

Yoongi dropped his bags on the table and ran to the bathroom, "You okay??"

Jimin opened the door, wiping his mouth, "Ani. I just threw up again."

Yoongi let out a breath and pecked Jimin's forehead, "I'm sorry..."

"And I heard you call me tiny. I'm not tiny anymore though." Jimin looked down at his stomach, "And I lost all my abs."

"You're still tiny and that's coming from me. And what abs?"

Jimin glared at the older, "I was working towards abs! But ever since you got me pregnant, no matter how much I work out, nothing happens!" He shouted, lightly hitting Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hands to stop him from hitting, "Okay! Okay!" 'Damn, he's so fucking moody.'

"If you think I'm so moody, how about you sleep on the couch!" Jimin exclaimed, storming off to his room, locking the door, "I'm not letting you in!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Alright, fine!"

Jimin stuffed his face into his pillow, "my stomach hurts... Yoongi, come in!"

'The door is locked, how am I supposed to come in?'

Jimin opened the door, "I need a human pillow."

Yoongi smirked, 'Fine by me. You cutie.'

Jimin smiled as Yoongi went in, bringing Jimin into his arms as they cuddled on the bed.

As Jimin dozed off to sleep, Yoongi sighed to himself, 'I'm sorry I can't be there for you... I'm sorry...It's going to get busier from now on, I really am sorry. I love you.' Yoongi thought Jimin hadn't heard him since he seemed to doze off.

But Jimin heard it all.

---
Please Comment and Vote~
#Gotbangtanislifeu