ilgop|Seven|

Please Comment and Vote~ i wanna make a theme to all my story covers, what type of theme should I have?
---

"How can you be so chill about this?!" Jimin exclaimed the next day, pacing around Yoongi's house.

"Calm down. You can easily get another job. That job was temporary for me anyway." Yoongi said, looking at the news on his phone.

"That job may have been temporary for you, which I've known for a while cuz every time you weren't thinking about me, you were thinking about how you couldn't wait to get your music recognized and become a rapper." Jimin bit his lip, "Thing is, that was my dream job. I got to dance and build up my non existent abs."

"Find another gym." Yoongi shrugged.

"There isn't another gym with a dance studio!" Jimin exclaimed.

'Goodness, calm the fuck down. I know we can find another job for you. Stop being all hyper over a dumbass thing, it's annoying.'

Jimin scoffed, "You really think that way?"

"Shit, I forgot you could read my mind."

"It doesn't matter. I'm glad I can read your mind, cause now I know you think I'm annoying and you only wanna fuck me because of the way I look and my "jibooty"" Jimin stated, leaving Yoongi's house immediately.

Hoseok peeked his head out of the hallway, "Jimin can read minds? Also, you fucked up."

"Wait, Jimin can read minds?!" Taehyung came out of the hallway, gasping.

"Yes. Now leave me alone."

~

"Jiminie." Taehyung walked into Jimin's apartment, "Are you alright?"

Jimin was sitting on the couch in a oversized torn up sweatshirt only because it was the only oversized sweatshirt he had, "No."

Taehyung sat next to him, "I heard you could read minds..."

"Is that what you're really concerned about now?"

"Uh... yeah?"

"Whatever. Yes I can read minds. But I'm a jobless person now and possibly ruined things with my new boyfriend."

"I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I'm happily dating Hoseok." Taehyung smiled.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah."

The apartment door bursted open at that moment, "Jiminie!" Yoongi shouted, "I found you a job, and Tae, Hoseok is outside."

Taehyung jumped up and ran outside, "See ya later!"

Jimin pulled down his sweatshirt and covered up the holes in it, "I thought you thought I was annoying."

'I screwed up, you're not annoying.'

Jimin looked up and smiled at Yoongi, "I heard you. Did you really find me a job?"

"Yes, after you left my house yesterday, I looked immediately. It's a part time job until you find one you like, though."

Jimin nodded, "What is it?"

"First..." Yoongi paused, taking off his sweatshirt, handing it to Jimin, "Wear this."

Jimin blinked, "Why?"

"Let's just say, it's my first gift to you. Also, your sweatshirt has holes in it." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin smiled, "Thanks hyung." He took off his sweatshirt, not minding Yoongi there, and put in his new one which was still oversized on him.

Yoongi patted Jimin's head, "Do you forgive me?"

"Yes. Now what's the job you found?" Jimin asked, happy in his new sweatshirt.

"You could be an assistant for a dance teacher at a dance school for kids 4-10." Yoongi smiled, "I already called them and told them your info. They said you have an interview today and if you don't want to do it, call an hour before to cancel."

Jimin smiled, "Can you give me the directions to it?"

~

Yoongi waited in the lobby of the dance school, Jimin was currently in the interview.

He kept tapping his foot nervously, 'Please get the job, please get the job.'

"I got the job." Jimin said, walking into the lobby with a suit on.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin and grinned his gummy grin, "I'm glad."

"And why didn't you tell me Hoseok was the dance teacher I'd be working for?" Jimin asked, "Now I know how you found the job so quickly."

"It was a surprise." Yoongi said.

Jimin hugged Yoongi all of a sudden.

"What's this about?" Yoongi asked, hugging him back.

"I'm just so happy and thankful I have you. By the way," Jimin lifted his head from Yoongi's chest and looked at him, "Have you found a job for yourself?"

Yoongi nodded.

"I'm auditioning for BigHit Entertainment tomorrow."

---
Please Comment and Vote!~