Dul|Two|

Please Comment and Vote~
Thanks!
---

'Mother fucking Jimin, walking in here with just a tank top and abs. I wanna top him so badly.' Yoongi thought to himself as Jimin walked into the gym.

Jimin glanced over at Yoongi, blush on his face.

'Damn, now he's blushing which I don't know why. He's too fucking adorable.' Yoongi added to his thoughts, "Jimin, you okay?"

Jimin nodded, "Uh... yeah. If you want, we should meet up later. I want to buy you dinner to thank you for finding me in the ditch."

'Shit... I was supposed to meet Hoseok and Namjoon later... Oh well, I'll just cancel that.'
"Yeah. Sure. How about at 6 PM?" Yoongi asked.

"If you have plans already, we can do it another time." Jimin offered.

"I don't have plans." Yoongi grinned as he lied.

Jimin nodded, "Alright. I'll see you at the coffee shop next door at 6 pm then." He waved then went to his position of being a gym instructor. "He lied straight to me." Jimin chuckled, "Oh well."

~

At exactly 6 pm, Yoongi arrived and found a place to sit, he had brought Namjoon and Hoseok along with him. That made Jimin feel less bad since he bought Taehyung with him.

"Who's that?" Yoongi asked. 'That better not be his boyfriend. He better not have a boyfriend or a girlfriend.'

"My friend, Kim Taehyung." Jimin laughed a bit since he heard Yoongi's mind.

"Ah! That's great." Yoongi nodded.

The rest of the dinner went on with them talking and knowing more about each other. But Jimin kept his secret a secret.

"It was great having dinner with you. We should do this again." Jimin suggested.

"Yeah. Sure." Yoongi nodded.'Score!'

Jimin bit his lip, "I'll see you at work on Monday."

"And I'll see you another time." Taehyung said.

"Wait! How about we all go to uh... uh... My house tomorrow." Yoongi said.

Jimin shrugged, "Sure. I'll see you tomorrow then." He smiled and walked off with Taehyung.

---
Sorry it's short ;-;
But here it is!
Please Comment and Vote!
Does anyone have a PlayStation of any sort? If so, comment pls.