Anatomically Correct (Lemon)

"I don't really understand this, Freed," you gripped your hair in frustration. "It's so difficult!" You had asked Freed to help you with your upcoming muscle practical and he was NOT helping.

"Well maybe you aren't reading it right?" He took the paper from you to look at it. It had a diagram of a human with poorly written labels on it. You had to ace this, you just had to.

"No I'm pretty sure I'm reading it right!"

"No, says here you're wrong."

"Then help me get it right!"

"That's what I'm doing!"

Evergreen and Bickslow looked between each other while Laxus (Who was sitting right next to you getting annoyed) slammed his fist on the  table to quiet the two of you down.

"God dammit Y/n, can't you just study quietly?! I'm getting a headache. What are you doing anyway?" Laxus gripped the bridge of his nose between his thumb and pointer finger.

"I have to pass this exam!" You had a concerned look in your eyes, showing him just how much this ment to you. Laxus sighed, he was never really your greatest supporter when you announced to the guild that you were going to go to school, in fact he opposed it quite strongly, thinking that you would have to leave the guild to go off to school.

He sighed again. "What's it over?"

"Muscles." You bounced in your seat, "can you help me study for it?"

Laxus rolled his eyes and stood up, grabbing you by your wrist and dragging you to the back room of the guild. When the two of you got back there, his shirt came off and he sat on a stool, grabbing the study sheet away from me.

"Galea Aponeurotica." Laxus' gaze burned into yours.

"W-What?" You stepped back.

"Where's the Galea Aponeurotica?" He asked again, causing you to think before you gave him the answer.

"It's on the top of your head." you smiled confidently, while he shook his head.

"Come point it out." Laxus seemed to command you, causing your heart to flutter.

"O-k..." To cautiously walked toward him and pressed a finger to his scalp, running through his hair from his forehead to the back of his head.

"Good," He grunted and gave you a tiny nod. "Latissimus Dorsi." Laxus spoke again, looking back at you with an eyebrow raised.

Slowly, you ran your hand down his back, causing him to internally groan. Frantically he scanned the paper for a muscle you could touch that's closer to his groin, since he was getting fairly turned on.

The two of you have been together before, and it wasn't like you two weren't together as a couple now, it's just that the two of you were so secretive with your relationship it seemed as if you weren't dating at all.

However, Laxus had been very sexually frustrated lately. He's been trying to get you alone for a few months now but you were constantly on jobs or at school it has been impossible for him to get you alone to himself. But now was his chance!

"Gracilis." He called out again, making you gulp as you now had to move toward his front side, and then in between the man's legs because of where the muscle was located. You made your way to his front and immediately noticed the bump in his intimate area.

"Uh Laxu-"

"Gracilis, where is it?" Laxus spread his legs even wider to let you get better access to the muscle that ran from his groin through his inner thigh. You sighed and gently placed your hand and ran down his thigh, causing him to openly groan. "Y/n..." He spoke as sensually as he could causing you to shiver.