Birthday Presents! ~Lemon~

Enjoy this birthday oneshot!!
---

"OOOOH Y/N what are you hoping to get for your birthday huhhhhh?!" you sighed in annoyance at the girls who were surrounding you at the guild.

"I don't know. Whatever I get I guess..." You rubbed your temples to attempt to prolong the encroching headache their non-stop chatting had begun to give you. They seemed unsatisfied with your answer and rambled on about what would be a suitable gift for you.

You were beginning to fall asleep due to boredom when a large hand gripped the collar of your shirt and pulled you backward. You screeched in surprise as you hit the ground and began to be dragged along out of the guild.

You looked over at the perpetrator only to have your face flush red when you saw who It was.

"Laxus where are we going?" You asked, kinda scared.

He smirked back at you, "Birthday dinner." you sighed with relief after hearing that.

He pulled you out of the  guild and let you get up and dust yourself off. After waiting a short moment he got annoyed with how thorough you were being with dusting yourself off and let out a short little growl before you stiffened and carried onward beside him.

"So... What resturaunt are we going to?" You asked.

"The best 5 star place there is." he responded, never loosing his smirk.

"Which is...?"

"My bedroom."

You began to blush heavily at this point. You mind running wild with fantasies and every other dirty thought.

"I-I thought you said we were going to birthday d-dinner..." you looked at him. Laxus just licked his lips and narrowed his eyes seductively at you.

"Oh we are."  pulled you in close and your lips ghosted his, "And I'm going to eat you alive..." his voice was a deep growl as he pulled away from you and pulled out a key and began to unlock his front door, holding it open for you when he finished.

You didn't hesitate to walk in and soon you were pinned to the bed, Laxus' hungry eyes piercing yours. You brought your lips onto his, it was soft, but the both of you wanted it rough and the kiss deepened with an electrifying passion. Your lips remained locked with his as the tearing of fabric  met your ears. You gazed angrily at him but didn't let go of his sweet lips and instead began ripping off his shirt instead. Laxus' eyes lit with surprise at your action and smirked, becoming more and more turned on with how you were trying to dominate him.

Your pants were next to go, along with his. Than your undergarments and his boxers, leaving the two of you naked and clinging to eachother. You were moaning and pulling at his soft golden hair while he let out deep groans and massaged your breasts.

His hands then traveled south and you let out a yelp of delight as two of his fingers stroked your inner walls and began to slide in and out of your hot, soaking cavern. You let your hand wander down to his erection and rubbed his slit. You heard a gasp escape Laxus' lips and a shiver followed as he lost focus on fingering you and was too busy focusing on how good his cock was feeling at the moment. You moved your hand along his length slowly, teasing his balls and slit with a feathery touch.

Laxus let out a long deep growl and pinned your arms above your head, here you were pleasuring him when it was your birthday and you were the one who needed pleasuring. His thick penis rubbed against your wet entrance before he pushed into you and immediately began to fuck you, hard.

"A-Ah!! La-AH!-xus!" your moans were loud and you pulled harder at his hair. He on the other hand, was only panting, not allowing a single moan nor groan or gasp to escape. This aggravated you slightly and you reached down and pinched his ass which caused him to buck himself even harder into your vagina. Your eyes widened at the sensation and you threw your head back, preparing for your climax.

"L-Laxus h-harder!" you demanded.

"Ah-Anything for the birthday girl~" he winked and drove himself into you as hard as he could, listening to you cry in ecstacy from underneath him.

The orgasm that had been building up finally burst and you mewled his name loudly and came. He rode out your orgasm to his own and about 15 minutes more of him pounding you and sucking on your breasts he finally climaxed.

"AHH~ Y-Y/N!!" He moaned out, his hot seed filling you up. He pulled out of you afterward and rested himself next to you with a smile on his face.

"Enjoy your birthday dinner?" he asked and you scooted closer to him with a smirk.

"Mmmhmm."

He sat up like he remembered something and went to open a dresser by his bed.

"I almost forgot!" Laxus sat back up with a small (flavor) cake in hand, "Ive got desert too!" he handed you a slice and the two of you enjoyed your birthday cake until you passed out. Laxus smiled at your sleeping face and pulled the covers up over you.

"Happy Birthday Y/n." he yawned before settling down beside you and joining you in dreamland.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Today is my birthday. How old am I? You don't need to know XP.

But I hope you enjoyed this. It was a hard debate between something fluffy or some lemon for le birthday oneshot. As always, feel free to request, I've already started working on some of those. And please do comment, like and share for more Laxus x Reader!

Bibi!!

-Uncensored!!