Mating Season part 2!

In case you can't see the lemon emojis. This is a lemon

Tiredly, you made your way toward your house. Today was... Interesting, to say the least. Natsu and Lucy had paired up due to Natsu noisily "claiming" her in the storeroom near the back of the guild. Gajeel was completely "flamboyant" and won the heart of Levy with his feminine side, and Laxus had given you his rose (which he never gives to anyone) earlier in in the day, so for the remainder of the day you just sat in silence, Laxus resting his head on your shoulder as he dozed off. You used this as the perfect opportunity to sketch your sleeping lover. Eventually He woke up and you decided to go home for the night.

After awhile of walking you finally reached your small (yet cozy) home. You went to open the door when someone beat you to it.

"L-Laxus... You followed me?" you looked at the blond who just played with his fingers while looking down. You sighed, "Well you might as well come in." Not a sound came from him as he walked in after you, however you knoticed his nervous posture. You went and layed down on your couch and gestured for him to come lay down too. A blush never left Laxus' face as he came and hovered over you before setting himself on top of you. The air from your lungs was pushed out as Laxus rested on top of you. He was heavy, but as to be expected with all of his muscles and such. He rested his head on your chest and wrapped his arms around you, the nervous look never leaving his face. You began to rub his back and run your hands through his golden hair, eventually lulling the man to sleep.

You stayed up a little while longer, watching a marathon of (show) before you fell asleep with the tv on.

🍋

You jolted awake to the feeling of something pushing and bumping against your hips,  the sound of soft moaning in your ear. You looked up at Laxus who was still asleep yet his hips were grinding against yours and he was slowly groaning out your name. You blushed, Laxus was...Sleep humping you!!

"L-LAXUS WAKE UP!" you yelped and the blond's eyes immediately shot open. He looked around wildly, wrapping his arms protectivly around you before letting out a deep growl. He was obviously unaware that he was trying to frick frack with you in his sleep.

Once he realized there was no danger, Laxus looked down only to see your face was bright red and your face was filled with embarassment. Why were you embarassed? Well you found yourself wet because of his actions.

"L-Laxus y-you were Humping me..." you stammered out. His face was completely red and he began to stutter.

"O-oh shit Y-Y/n im-" you cut him off.

"It's fine..." now it was your turn to blush as Laxus lifted an eyebrow at you, he was a Dragonslayer and their noses don't lie, you... Were horny. The only thing you could focus on was the way his hips thrusted against  yours and the sexy love noises escaping his lips. You stared into his eyes with a blush that covered your ears. Now he was blushing just as bad, except he was shaking, and Laxus looked at you with a look as if he knew exactly what your dirty thoughts consisted of.

"C-Can I try something, Y-Y/n?" he blushed again and whimpered at you. You simply nodded, and watched as Laxus' face slowly came towards yours and your lips collided together in a soft kiss. You're eyes widened as his lips were surprisingly soft. His hands then made their way up your shirt, causing you to detach from him and look up.

"L-Laxus?!" you blushed, and so did he. I stared into his eyes that were electrified with passion and something else. You knew what he wanted, and honestly you did too. He chose you to be his mate, and now it was time to be marked.