I love You(Laxus x Pregnant!Reader)

I love you.
(Laxus x Pregnant!Reader)

You were uncomfortable. It was 2:34am and the life you were carrying in your womb wasn't going to let you sleep peacefully any time soon. You weren't big at all, nor was your child kicking yet. but your belly was just big enough to prevent you from sleeping in your normal position on your stomach to avoid hurting your child. Plus you were feeling sick. Very sick.

You gently rolled around, not wanting to wake up your sleeping counterpart. You gazed at him, his messy blond hair sticking out all over, his gentle breathing tickling your neck, not to mention his arms wrapped protectivly around your waist. You smiled then looked down at your belly.

You were carrying a little Laxus, not just a little Laxus though, but a little Y/n too. The product of the both of you. Although, he didn't know yet...

You were lost in your thoughts, you knew you had to tell him but you weren't quite sure how he'd react. You yourself had just recently found out you were pregnant. It had been a few days since you two had a little day off and things got a little out of hand... In a good way.

✧·°.- flashback-.°·✧

You opened the door to your room, yawning as you had just returned from a job. You yawned and looked up, blood immediately rushing to your cheeks at the sight before you.

The room was lit by candles, your eyes shifted to a burly figure. There was your mate laying across your bed wearing negligee--along with a pair of your underwear which you were surprised it even came close to fitting him--, grinning with a bright red rose clamped between his teeth.

"What the hell? Laxus why the fuck are you wearing my underwear..."

"Why don't you come over and find out?~" He mumbled causing you to grin and roll your eyes. However you have into him and set yourself down beside him, staring into his deep blue pools. He leaned in, cupping your face before placing a passionate kiss on your lips and rolling on top of you.

~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~

The day after you found out you were pregnant with his child, and three days after you were still too nervous to tell him, afraid he would leave you. However he was picking on, you were acting strange, well, stranger than usual. You were edgy around him, refused to sleep naked or shower with him and strangest of all, refusing to have sex.

For the past three days he had watched you carefully, trying to figure out what was wrong with his love. When you were at the guild you were normal but when the two of you went home you would immediately distance yourself from him.

Laxus was very, very confused and silently watched you from the "safety" of your studio. He crept up as silently as he could and grabbed your shoulder, causing you to jump and stare at him with a startled, afraid expression. However Laxus' eyes were filled with hurt and confusion.
Why was she acting this way? Did I do something wrong? Does she... Not love me anymore? The blond man couldn't help but think that as he stared into your (e/c) eyes.

"Y/n... What's wrong?" He softly stroked your hair as he tried to mask the pain in his deep, burly voice. "Did... Did I do something?"

You froze, how were you going to tell him?! You were so afraid your heart started pounding in your chest hard enough it might burst out.

"Y/n-"

"I'm sorry Laxus!" You began to cry. "I just didn't know how to tell you!"

Laxus' heart began to beat fast as well, what was it that you couldn't tell him? He was so confused about why you were sobbing to him and what he did to wrong you or... If he did anything at all. "Tell me what Y/n?!" he had desperation in his voice and gripped your shoulders tightly.

"I'm pregnant!"

~to be continued~

---------------------------------------------------------

Holy fucknuggets look who decided to update :0

I did.

Sorry for making you wait so long only to have it end in a cliffhanger. I have a whole lotta time on my hands and I'll try to update more often but as always I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments as well as smashing the fuck out of the vote button!

I'll update soon!(hopefully)

-Uncensored!!

Ps I had to unpublish this and republish it because Wattpad is being a butt and only published half -.-