Here comes the sun(chapter 34)

sorry guys I've had the flu but here's another chapter..please vote.x

(demi)

I woke up to screaming I didn't know what it was until I heard Rachel muttering under her breathe I sat up and looked down at her she was sweating and panting while her skin was pale I shoke "rach" "Rachel" her eyes flew wide open to looking at the celling.

"hey baby girl it was only a bad dream" I told her while stroking her hair she pushed her way out into the bus and out the door I quickly followed when I got out she was sitting in a ball on the ground crying her eyes out I sat down beside her rapped my arms around her and rocked us both.

after about five minutes I sat her in front of me "baby girls what's wrong?"she just looked at me with no emotion "can I go back to bed?"she croaked out "uh yeah come on"I said standing is both up we walked back in and into bed "rach what's wrong" I asked her but she did nothing but shake her head.

I decided to leave it to morning

*****next morning*****

(Rachel)

I some up with such a headache I looked over at demi who was asleep all the memories from last night flooded back to me how the dream about my dad and Dylan. and demi and Lauren telling me they hate me they only feel sorry for me.

I got. up and dressed in to some sweats and a hoodie. The bus had stopped at the hotel with would be staying at so I got of out bus and got onto the other one to stay away from demi and Lauren I decided to spend some time with little Mix but only jade and Perrie were awake.

"knock knock"I said getting onto the bus "oh hey"jade said. "we're about to play monopoly if you want to join" Perrie asked me "yeah sure" I sat down and joined the game.

(Demi)

I woke up and remembered everything from the night before  I looked for Rachel. but she wasn't there I bolted up and she wasn't on the bus so I got ready into leggings and a long purple jumper and came out of the bathroom and looked for lauren.

she was at the front of the bus with ally "hey Lauren do you know were Rachel is?"I asked "uh no I thought she was still sleeping?",she told me "no she must of got up early" I told her and got of the bus. onto the other bus and she was sitting laughing with perrie.

"oh hey demi" jade said coming from the back of the bus with jesy "uh hey" I smiled back I looked at Rachel who was just staring at the coffee table "um rach wanna go grab breakfast"I asked "no I'm alright going to hang here with little mix" she told me without looking at me.

"um okay well can I talk to you a minute"I asked "can't its my turn"she told me gesturing to the game of monopoly they were playing Perrie jade and jesy went to the back of the bus "here well be back in a couple of minutes"perrie told me before leaving us alone.

I walked over to Rachel and sat down next to her "rach what's wrong?" I asked "nothing"she told me without making eye contact "awk c'mon rach I know your lying"I told her "as if you care"she mumbled what she thinks I don't care for her?what's brought this on? "of course I care" I argued back "stop lying"she shouted and stormed of the bus. I quickly followed.

she got onto our bus slowly and I still followed her. when we were both on Rachel just walked past everyone but Lauren stood up "hey rach wa-" "don't you start!" Rachel shouted she walked straight to the bathroom and locked the door. shit!

(Rachel)

I got into the bathroom and I was pure of crying my eyes out my hands wouldn't stay still and my breathing was really unsteady. I looked threw all the cupboards and there wasn't one single blade or razor in sight demi probably made sure of that before we Evan got on the bus.

I sunk to the floor fully on crying the voices in my head wouldn't go away they were shouting at me screaming vile things. Demi hates you!she only pretends to care because she feels sorry for you!your pathedic! Lauren phhht she sickens at your sight Dylan and your dad don't Evan want you so why would that? "SHUT UP!!SHUT UP!!" I kept screaming but they wouldn't

(demi)

Lauren got all the girls to go to their rooms at the hotel but she stayed to help find out what was wrong with rach. she wouldnt come out we kept banging on the door and shouting for her to let us in but all we got in response was loud violent sobs.

out of no were Rachel started screaming "SHUT UP!!SHUT UP!!" she was screaming in such fright I looked at Lauren who looked at me with widened eyes I walked back as I could "Rachel back away from the door" I shouted then kicked the door in I walked back again and kicked the door again only this time it opened.

I ran into Rachel who was lying on the floor crying screaming shaking it was so awful to see her like this I took her in my arms and carried her to our bed and told Lauren I'd take it from here. carrying her she felt so light all I could do was hug her.

"I'm here baby girl I'll never leave I love you so so so much" and I started to sing under my breath nightingale.

I can't sleep tonight

wide awake and so confused

everythings in line

but I am bruised

I need a voice to echo

I need a light to take me home

I kinda need a hero

is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees

I could really use your melody

baby I'm a little blind

I think its time

for you to find me

can you be my nightingale

sing to me I no your there

you could be my sanity

bring me peace sing me to sleep

say youll be my nightingale

and with that her breathing slowed to normal and she feel asleep I couldn't sleep but there was I leaving her.

I kissed her forehead "I love you rach" and lay down again.