i wont give up(chapter 33)

here's your weekly update sorry its late ...please vote..x

(demi)

it was the day that we where to set of for the tour I was so happy and excited to see all my lovatics and to be touring with Rachel but I was bummed that Lauren was going to be there.

we were all packed and Max had picked me Rachel and are bags up from my house and took us to my management once we got there. there was threw large black tour buses out front with little mix cher and Fitch harmony with my  manger waiting.

I looked at Rachel who smiled at me. we got out and said hello to me and Rachel went of to the fifth harmony girls which upset me but then my manager spoke. "okay demi the first tour bus is for the band and crew second bus is for little mix and cher then the last is you Rachel and fifth harmony"she told me with a smile.

I can't believe this I'm not just touring with her I'm living with her I stormed on to the bus which was ours and took the back double curtain which means me and rach can sleep together I got in and just stared at the wall until I felt arms rap around me "what's wrong baby?"she asked it was Rachel.

I looked up and smiled at her just looking into her blue eyes could cheer me up I'm so glad to be with her "demi you staring" she giggled and blushed abit "how can I not when I have the most beautiful girlfriend around?"I told her and she blushed harder and hid her face.

I lifted her head so she couldn't hide "don't hide your beautiful"I whispered she bent down to kiss me when "rach?"someone shouted and the curtain was pulled open and guess who fuckig Lauren "for fuck sake"I shouted and kicked the celling "hey um wanna go grab a coffee all the girls are going "she asked

she pisses me of so much rachel smiled at her and then looked at me a frowned "um no its fine I'm going to stay with demi"she told her I felt bad "just go Rachel" I whispered "no I'm staying with you "she told me "seriously go I wanna be on my own anyways"I told her and she looked upset "fine"she kissed my check and left with Lauren.I went to sit at the back with my guitar.

(Rachel)

"seriously go I wanna be on my own anyways"she told me that upset me because she was pushing me away "fine"I told her kissed her check and left when we got of the bus none of the girls were there. "thought you said the others were coming?"I asked.

"I only said that so I wouldn't make demi mad she's quite jealous if us ya no?"she asked skirking "no Lauren its not funny we will never happen your my best friend nothing else okay?"I asked her "fine but come on I still want coffee."we left and got coffee when I got back i went straight to demi but I heard her singing.

   ino this isn't demis song but just pretend thanks and back to the story.

D-i won't give up on us Evan if the skies get rough I'm giving you all my love.

and she stopped "I no your there rach" she laughed so I went in "how'd you no?"I asked "I smelt coffee"she laughed and I giggled "well here's your coffee that I got ya"I told her with a peck on the lips. "can I hear all the song?" I asked

"nope"she said popping the p I frowned "why not?" "its for my ears only"she told me with a smirk "well whats it about ?"I asked "well theres this girl is really like nope scratch that love"she giggle

"oh really" I asked "mmm"she hummed "well if you don't play the song that girl you really love isn't going to give you any kisses"I smirked and her head shot up she was pouting "no fair"she told me "you got a sing if you ever want a kiss again"I told her still smirking "fine"she said pouting.