heart attack(chapter 13)

guess I'm in my grans house tonight so I have internet my internet is still down in my house so I thought id give you two this weekend instead of 1 hope you guys are enjoying the book let me no by commenting or voting...please vote..x

(demi)

my Rachel stood at the bathroom door looking so fragile I looked straight into her eyes all you could see was hurt and how broken she really was..I seen her arms with the bathroom light she had a lot of new cuts some still bleeding some looked seriously deep as well.she stood there still as tears streamed down her already stained checks so I opened my arms excepting her to hug me but she walked right past me and got into bed as if nothing happened I have to amite that did hurt..a lot.

I walked over and crawled in behind her and snaked my arms round her waist to hold her closer she was shaken and still crying she tried to get out of my grip but I held her closer and tighter not wanting my baby to leave me "demi get of"she whimpered out "Rachel why won't you understand that I love you your my baby all I want to do is help you and don't say you don't want it because that doesn't matter you need it I'm going to say something your not going to like so just remember I'm only doing it for your own good"I whispered remembering holly was still sleeping "what is it"she said through her sobs "you can either let me and holly help you or I'm taking you to the treatment centre"I said softly and at that her body froze I could feel her tense up and she turned round to face me "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry just don't send me to the treatment centre I'll let you help please"she cried out she sounded so broken "okay baby but you have to let me help"   "okay". "and holly?"I pleaded she sighed "okay"so at that we feel asleep...

(holly)

I woke up with the light shining through the window.I looked at my phone and it was 9am but demi wasn't beside me..she spoke to Rachel without me?seriously god..I got up and went into the bedroom to hear little snores from demi I shock her lightly and her eyes fluttered open "what?"she mumbled "you spoke to her without me?"I said seriously "no you don't understand I needed to"she says sitting up trying not to wake Rachel "demi we said we wouldn't speak to her until she calmed down and spoke to us!"I said shouting a little "what!!" Rachel snapped shit I must of woke her.

(Rachel)

"demi we said we wouldn't speak to her until she calmed down and spoke to us!"I heard holly shout at demi so this is the girl I really like telling my idol scratch that my best friend for them not to talk to them when I needed them the most?this was there bright idea to help me?when I thought I had no one?!

"what!!"I snapped back.and at that both of them looked at me "nothing" holly said "nothing seriously your plan was not to speak to me when I needed you most?when I thought I'd lost you it was your plan"?I snapped back again "it wasn't like that"holly said softly "no it sounds exactly like that!" I shouted standing up.

"I'm going to go into the living room while yous work this out just come in if you need me"demi said obviously feeling awkward she went in and I gave holly a death glare I looked straight into her eyes I was hurt but I was angry i don't no what I'll say.."Rachel face it you were being a bitch last night so demi and I agreed to let you come to us first when you'd calm down!"she shouted back I shouldn't tell her about last night but I am going to.."so while your 'plan' was happing you were rapped in my best friends arms and I'd thought I'd lost you I thought j was on my own and I went to the bathroom and cut again thanks"I shouted whilst showing her my arms her mouth opened a bit "I'm sorry I never thought you'd do that and where you jealous that I was cuddling with demi?"she asked softly "well I did and I don't no a bit you the first girl if properly liked and she is my bestfriend"I said whilst looking at my feet but I was still angry "come here"she said grabbing my hands and pulling me in for a hug but I pulled my hands back and she looked confused "I only wanted a hug"she said with a hurt look on her face "I don't care a hug doesn't make everything alright"I snapped back all I wanted to do was hug her but I was angry "so what am I suppose to do?"she said sheepishly "leave"I said pointing to the door not looking at her but I could tell she was hurt she walked out and I heard the front door slam then demi ran in