my love is like a star(chapter 22)

so guys I just want to point out I know I'm a stranger anol but if anyone needs someone at anytime just text me...please vote..x

(Rachel)

I woke up and tried to open my eyes but they squinted because of the bright light shinning through the curtains.I turned round to see demi asleep then I remembered everything from last night. it pissed me of so much so I got up and got washed and dressed but just before I could walk out the bedroom door demi woke up "where you going babe?"she mumbled "Starbucks be back soon"I shouted still pissed then walked straight out the door down the stairs out the front door and drove off straight to Starbucks..

when I parked up I got out and walked into Starbucks and ordered two coffees ino I'm mad a demi but I'm not going to be that mean..when I was waiting someone bumped into me "sor.oh hi rach" the girl said I turned round and it was Lauren that brought a smile to my face "hey what you doing here?"I mentally slapped myself its a coffee shop as if that doesn't give me enough clues "um"she said waving her coffee cup around "ohh"I said quite embarrassed she let out a cute giggle.."hey wanna come round for a bit?"I asked without thinking at all "are you sure demi won't mind?" she asked raising her eyebrows "um shell live so?"I asked again "sure okay"I got my coffee and we left.

when we got to the house we went into the kitchen Lauren sat down at the island bar and walked to the bottom of the stairs "dems I got you coffee"I shouted up then I heard her coming down so I went back into Lauren when she entered the kitchen she didn't notice Lauren at all at first she pecked my lips while taking her coffee "thanks babe"she said smiling but as she turned and seen Lauren her smile faded "hi" Lauren said awkwardly "um yea hey ah rach can we talk for a minute in the living room" she asked glaring at me "sure two minutes Lauren"

we walked in to the living room "what the hell is she doing here" demi said glaring at me "I bumped into her a Starbucks and invited her round why?" I asked "you know fine rightly why!!"she shouted "demi don't shout at me I wasn't the one who kissed her she kissed me and I pulled away unlike you who actually kissed nick! I'll be friends with who I chose!" I shouted back "rach I'm sorry" she said calmer "its fine but please just try and get along with her?" I pleaded "fine." she mumbled "please babe itll mean a lot to me"I pleaded again " okay to prove I'm trying I'll show you?"she said walking back into the kitchen "wait where you going"I said following her.

"hey how about you and the other fifth harmony girls stay tonight?"demi asked Lauren and I was quite shocked but excited "um sure I'll go get my stuff and the girls and see yours at?"she finished asking what time to come round "5" demi cut in okays "bye demi"she said hugging demi she came to me and hugged me "bye rach" demi tensed at that because that was her nickname for me before I could say bye she was out the door and as soon as she was demi came up to me and pushed me up against the wall.

she kissed me passionately until we were both out of breathe completely she moved down my neck sucking it I couldn't help let the loan escape that was stuck at the back of my throat "deemii" I moaned then she pulled back and pecked my lips "remember your my RACH"she said rach loudly and walked away "demi" I shouted "yeeaa?"she came back in "were are you going"I asked "to get stuff for later" then she hugged me "I love you rachel"she whispered "I love you too demi" I whispered back

on so nervous but excited for later...

hope yous are liking it

..