unbroken ( chapter 7),

(Demi)

I woke up early before Rachelso I could go out and get some supplys for today.I left rach a note popped out be home soon love ya xx.

first of all I bought us all onesies I guessed there sizes.then I went and got loads of sweets and junk food then I got filmed.I looked at the time it was 1 so I drove back to the hotel.

I walked in to see Rachel awake watching telly."hi baby"I shouted she automatically jumped up."Where have you been???"she was curious "just out getting some things go put this on"I threw her onesie at her "why?" she said confused "were having a movie day?" I said grinning "oh okay" she went to change then I did.

it was 5 to 2 holly was due in 5 minutes "umm rach"I said smiling "yeah?" she said unsurely "we have a guest com..I was cut of by a knock at the door."I'll get it"I shouted I opened the door to holly "hey"I smiled "hi demi"she said excited.

(Rachel)

"hi demi" I heard from behind the door I knew that voice it was holly.I quickly fixedy hair why you doing that she's hardly going to like you?who likes fat people. my demons were shouting I guess they were right.just then demi walked back in the room with holly and demi winked "hey remember holly Shes joining us on are movie day"she said grinning me and holly just give each other smiles.

demi handed holly the extra onesie I was wondering why she got three "go change then join us"demi shouted "okay"holly smiled in her lovely sweet voice demi walked in "why the hell!!"I whisperly shouted "only trying to help"demi said sticking out her tounge then holly reentered the room.

we sat watching pitch perfect for like 20 minutes until demi pretending to get a text "dam!guess I forgot I had press today"she smirked at me "I have to go but use stay here carry on without me I'll be back like two hours" "aww okay"holly said did she not want to stay with me obviously she doesn't who would with a fat girl go purge everything will be okay! "no"I whispered but holly heard "see ya later guys"demi shouted and left

"why did you say no?"holly asked curiously "oh nothing" I mumbled "come on what's up if your worries I'll tell demi I won't I promise!"she said sweetly "its just I've had some problems and voices be in my head!"I whispered "oh ino what's its like I been there I'm always here if you wanna talk you no rach?"she said so soothingly "thanks"I said trying to sound upbeat and happy.

after like an hour we finished the movie and just started talking about thinga I told her my story and she's just about to tell me hers..

(Holly)

me and Rachel were talking about all are personal problems.she told me about how she had an abusive father and about the crash and that demis taking her in she also told me about all the bulling and the self harm.she was talking like it was nothing. you know she's really quit cute wonder if she's bisexual course she's not..so I was about to tell her my story .

(Rachel)

"well when I was 9 my older brother Ryan killed him self..after that nothing was the same I was nearly forgotten about I wasnt feed which led to disorders and felt abandoned which lead to depression an self harm"she blurred out holding in tears.we hugged then went back to the movie "she's so cute"I blurred out forgetting that she never knew "your into girls"she said shocked "um well yea I'm bisexual actually"I said embarrassed "no no its okay"holly said lifting my chin looking into my eyes I loved her shinning hazel coloured eyes..

(holly)

"she's so cute"Rachel burrled out as if she had forgotten I was here I smiled then hid it "your into girls"I said shocked "umm well yea I'm bisexual actually" she looked at the floor in embarrassed "no no its okay"I said lifting her chin looking into her ocean blue eyes! "I am too"I spoke she raised her head so fast."really"she grined " yea"I giggled at her reaction and she blushed i moved closer to her lips expecting her to pull away but she actually came closer and are lips touch and we kissed.it was perfect!

( Rachel)

"I am to"she spoke out I raised my head as fast as I could "really" I grinned "yea"she said then gig fled at my reaction omg that was so embarrassing I blushed.then I seen her coming closer as if to kiss me so I decided to move in and we planted are lips together and kissed it felt to right!

(demi)

if been gone nearly two hours so I ring Rachel twice and both times it went to voicemail!I wonder if she's okay so I head of home to see what there up too. awk imaging holly and Rachel as a little couple that sounds so cute..I talk about them like there five evan no there both 14..I get to the hotel and here the movie playing I open the door......

(holly)

we were kissing for what seemed like 15 minutes or felt so perfect I really like her I hope we can spend more time together I heard the door open but neither of us pulled away we carried on...

(Rachel)

we were kissing for a long time it felt so right I really liked her before elbut I like her even more now!!we heard the door open but we didn't pull away..

writers note-okay seriously now I need to know if you want me to continue with this or if you want me to stop please tell me! hopes yous do like it...please vote!..x