me myself and time(chapter 15)

sorry still no WiFi but if you have ideas for the story line mail me?I think ino what I'm doing but suggestions won't hurt let me no if your liking it by commenting..please vote..x

(Rachel)

"no I like you"she said like it was nothing then she had shock all over her face as if she didn't mean to say it I didn't no what to say I sat there more shocked than she was she finally spoke "uhh I'm uh sorry I'll just go"she went to get up but I grabbed her hand she stopped "don't go"I whispered she sat back down then we lay down and had a nap.

(holly)

a lot has been happening in my life at the moment my dad has been beating my mom in front of me and my brother I've been getting attackd everyday by the bitch next door and I have been deeply depressed with anorexia the only good thing in my life is Rachel and demi but I don't think I can be as strong as they are..

I was on my way home from rachels when Julie my neighbour and get gang came out of Julies "phht the tramps home where were you the dumps"they all laughed "my girlfriends actual"I said trying to stick up for my self "ha don't make me laugh who would go with you?"Julie giggled out and her gang followed I ran inside still hearing there laughs.

I couldn't do this anymore I'm not strong I ran to my room and got my phone out

to Rachel
rach I'm so sorry I can't do this anymore life has been hard at the moment and you and demi are the only good things in it I'm sorry that I cannot be strong for you I love you I didn't have the balls to ammite it tell demi I'm sorry ioveyou holly.xx

I sent it then went to my bathroom into my cabinet and lifted out a bottle of pills I slid down the wall with the pills and my blade.

I started cutting up my arms and then took the pills I can not stop thinking about Rachel I love her..the room was spinning then it went black.   good bye world...

(Rachel)

I woke up and demi was sleeping with little snores coming out of her I turned round to my phone it said it was half six wow a long nap I had a message from holly I love her so much..

from holly
rach I'm so sorry I can't do this anymore life has been hard at the moment and you and demi are the only good things in it I'm sorry that I cannot be strong for you I love you I didn't have the balls to ammite it tell demi I'm sorry ioveyou holly.xx

    what?omg no no no

I started to ring her and she wouldn't answer her stupid phone so I shook demi hardly "hey I'm sleeping"she mumbled "no demi look please"I cried she sat up straight away and read the text she jumped up and grabbed the keys to her rented car "come on we need to go to her house"she shouted we ran out to the hotel car park got into the car and set of for Holly's house.

when we got there the house had an ambulance outside omg she couldn't have tried to kill her self I looked over at demi with the same look as me on her face we parked and ran to the house we wenrnt allowed in so we asked a police man I couldn't talk so demi did "sorry sir but what's happened"demi asked "unfortunately the girl that lives here committed suicide" he said sadly "no!!!"I screamed tears coming out uncontrolled "shh. baby"demi said pretending she wasn't crying then they wheeled holly out demi refused to let me look I was hugging demi tears falling from my eyes like a waterfall.we left to go back to the hotel.

we got back and I just went back to demis suit since we had made up I go into bed and couldn't stop crying after a while I felt demi get in and hug me from the back I dont no why but I turned round an looked her in the eye and kissed her I don't no why I did it she pulled back "no not loke this your just upset rach"she said stroking my hair "god Evan you don't want me"I cried I tried to get up but she gripped me round the waist "I do want you I'll always want you but your upset don't do something you'll regret"she whispered into my ear oh god I was messing with her feelings "I'm sorry"I said "its okay baby just go to sleep"at that we feel asleep.

2 weeks later..

the first week was awful I never left the hotel room I never got ready her funeral was this week as well its going to be so hard  I missed holly everyday she was one of the only good things to happen to me its been kinda awkward  between me and demi we exchanged a couple of words but that's it.

the second week wasnt easy but was easier than the first It started to get less awkward with me and demi she started making me get ready Evan if it was just to sit in doors all day i have to ammite I miss holly so so much but I have started to get strong feelings for demi but she is probably over hers

another two weeks later

(demi)

Rachel has been getting sort of happier she has started coming to interviews and stuff with me it was harrder the first couple of weeks but its only been a month so far my feelings get stronger for Rachel everyday.

I was sitting reading a magazine when rachel came in her eyes red and puffy an tear tracks down her checks I jumped up to her "baby what's wrong" I asked "demi I miss holly so so so much I never wished her death but..",she stopped "but?" I asked honestly I didn't no what to make of what she said next "but what if it was a sign we went meant to be because I have feelings for someone else an honestly had before holly?"she whimpered "Rachel who do you have feelingns for"I really didn't want the answer there was a lump in my throat then out of no where she kissed me soon I reacted we stood kissing it felt has if my heary was pumping out of my chest she pulled back "you demi"she whispered..I didn't no what to say..

well??..what you think?..please vote..x