Boo

~Your POV~

"Thanks for the ride Zach!" I yell as I jump out of his truck. He just flashes me his famous smirk and drives off.

I sling my bag on my shoulder and walk up the porch. I ring the doorbell and I'm greeted by Alex, We found him safely back at home tucked in his bed after defeating Pitch.

"Hey sis," he says in a too squeaky voice.

"Your voice is supposed to be getting deeper during puberty, not squeakier," I laugh and throw my bag on the kitchen counter.

"Hey! you could at least greet me back," he sticks his tongue out and then his expression became a little worried.

My face scrunches up in confusion and I sit beside him on the couch,"what's wrong pipsqueak?"

He sighs,"I'm just worried about you becoming a guardian and leaving to fight off the bad guys." I'm surprised by his outburst, but then I start to giggle.

"It's cute how your worrying about me, but I'm not becoming a guardian,"I fling my arm around his neck and shuffle his light brown hair.

His expression softens and he looks up at me,"They need you again." He points at the snow globe on the table and hands me an green and red striped envelope.

The stamp on the letter had a candy cane on it and said "Happy Holidays!"

I smile, North probably has an unlimited supply of holiday cards, I'll have to ask for some since Christmas is in a week.

The letter filled me up on the latest update of Pitch, it says he's been spotted one too many times talking to a girl who looks like she's a teenager, but they didn't exactly see her face. They are worried that Pitch might have turned an innocent girl into one of his nightlings.

At the end of the letter it says to use the snow globe to go there tomorrow around 4. I felt an unconscious smile on my face, I haven't seen Jack in a while. Well, actually, the last time I saw him 2 days ago on Sunday but I have to admit, I miss him.

•••••••

"Hey."

I look up from my book and see a girl with intimidating dark green eyes standing in front of me looking a little impatient.

She is pale, has long black hair that goes down to her stomach and she's wearing a dark green cami with black shorts. She's beautiful, she could be a supermodel if she wanted.

She must be new here, I've never seen her before.

"Um hey, do you need anything?" I put the book back on the shelf and look for my bag in one of the isles, I can be forgetful. Once I find it, I check the pocket to make sure the snow globe was still there.

"Can you help me around? I'm new here and the stupid principal thought I'm some kind of genius and that I could figure the school out on the first day," She says cooly, I'm pretty sure she would make it in the popular crowd in a heartbeat.

"Sure, he's just a lazy ass, I'm YN by the way," I look at the clock on the wall and see that I have 20 minutes until my first class.

"Emily," she replies while she hands me her information slip. I nod and walk out of the library with Emily trailing behind.

"And this is your locker," I say motioning to one of the blue lockers.

"Thanks, can you open it for me?" she asks. I thought she would know how to open a locker since she's 17 just like every junior in this school.

"I've been homeschooled, that's why," she answers me like she read my mind. I nod slowly then I hand her my bag and in return she gives me a piece of paper with her combo.

•••••••

"Bye Emily!" the cheerleaders sing-song as Emily dismissed herself.

See, I told you she would make it into the popular group.

It turns out that Emily and I had the exact same schedule, so I had to suffer hearing the cheerleaders try to become friends with Emily, but she looks rather annoyed.

She can be intimidating too. I'm kind of getting suspicious on how she seems to be hiding a lot of stuff. But I shrugged it off.

I laugh to myself as I walk to Zach's red truck. I find Zach leaning against his truck, scrolling through his phone. A smirk creeps on my face as I walk towards him. Since his back was towards me, I had an advantage.

I mentally award myself when I quietly get into the tail gate. I crawl to where Zach was leaning and- "Boo."

"Ahhhh!" I fall on my back and shoot Zach a glare,"Hey! I was supposed to scare you, not the other way around!"

We both start a laughing fit and we never stopped until we got home. I let out a sigh,"My stomach hurts now." I turn my head to look at Zach who has a lazy smile on his face.

"Get out," he says failing to keep a straight face and he chuckles. I throw him a pout, "Goodbye to you to." I stick out my tongue and get out of his car.

Oh crap. I forgot about the meeting with the guardians! And it's already 4:05! see, I'm forgetful. I run into my house, ignoring Alex's worried look and run to my room.

I unzip my bag and shuffle through it hoping the globe was still there.

But it's not.

•••••••

OMG 1k views!!!! Thank you Lovely Frosties!!! I maybe overreacting but you guys are awesome ❤️❤️❤️

Okay I can cut the innocent act now... I'm SOOOO sorry for the long wait!!!!! >.< I've been pretty busy with school and testing, but I hope this long chapter can make it up to you guys!!

So what do you think of Emily?

~Sebrina~