Hello Beautiful

The last thing I remember was the creepy shadow chuckling before it all went black.

~Dreaming~

"Hello?" I look around nervously, there was nothing but darkness. I start to panic but then I hear a menacing voice.

"Hello beautiful."

"Who's there?" I yell, staggering backwards but I bump into a wall.

"Silly girl, I'm right behind you."

I turn around and find, not a wall, but a tall figure in a long black robe with silver-golden eyes. I quickly back away, retracing my steps.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Pitch Black, I'm known as the Boogeyman."

Is...is this a nightmare?

"What do you want from me?"

He laughs, "dear, do you not know what you are capable of?"

I give him a confused look and he stops laughing abruptly.

"Stupid girl, you don't know do you? Well I can take this as an advantage."

He laughs again and disappears.

A pair of golden eyes pop out, an another, and another.

Soon there were black horses coming at me. I scream for help.

~End of Dream~

"Help!" I wake up screaming and gasping for air. A white haired boy enters, Jack.

"YN, your awake! Are you okay?"

I catch my breath before I look around the unfamiliar room, "Where am I? Where's Alex?"

He scratches the back of his neck,"um, we're at the North Pole, Alex is at home safely."

"WHAT? WHY AM I HERE?!" I jump off the bed and look out the window. I see lots of snow, more than it has ever snowed in Burgess, and elves running to and fro.

Jack stands beside me,"The man in the moon told us to bring you here." He's real too?

Before I can ask any questions, Jack continues,"when I came to get you, I found you unconscious in Alex's room... With black sand."

"Black sand? You mean the kind that pitch uses?" I ask, remembering at the research I did on him a long time ago.

"Yeah, can you tell me what he said in your nightmare?" He asks anxiously. I think back to the dream and try to catch last remnants of my memory of it.

I tell Jack that pitch told me I was capable of something and that he's going to take advantage since I didn't know.

"Maybe that's what the man in the moon wants to reveal..." Jack thinks hard then jumps,"Oh I almost forgot, let's go." Jack offers me his hand, I look up at him,"umm..."

Jack smirks,"just trust me, take my hand." I tease him,"What if I don't trust you?" I would be lying if I said I didn't.

He laughs,"Just hold onto me." He puts my arms around his neck and he holds my waist firmly, then he jumps out the window!

"Jack!" I close my eyes waiting to die, why did I ever trust him? I feel Jack's chest move as he laughs, "there's nothing to be afraid of."

I slowly open my eyes and see that we were... Flying!