What's with the racket?

~Your POV~

We were all interrupted by Alex rushing through the door.

"Hey buddy, what's the ru-"

"Nothing!" Alex quickly interrupts Zach and runs upstairs.

"Well that was weird," I say, Zach and Seth nod as they take the last sip of their hot chocolates.

As I take the cups to the sink, Seth volunteers to go check on Alex.

While I clean the dishes I feel arms slip around my waist, "Hey princess," I can feel Zach's breath on my ears which sends a tingle down my spine, making me giggle.

"Hands off you creeper," I laugh then I turn around and put soap on his face. "Is that how you want it?" A mischievous grin is plastered on Zach's face. Uh-oh, that's never good.

I run to the living room leaving drops of water behind. But soon, Zach catches up with me and starts tickling me.

We both ended up falling on the couch, laughing so hard that a tear falls on my cheek.

"Maybe that'll teach you a lesson, princess," Zach continues to tease. Fine.

I stand up and offer him a hand, he takes it but only to fall back down when I let go. He smirks, but before he can tackle me again, Seth comes down the stairs.

"What's with the racket?" I blush but Seth just shrugs,"I couldn't get Alex to spill the beans, he's hiding something and I know it."
Seth walks over to the couch, I try to stop him but he sits down anyways.

"What the h-" He looks at his clothes that are now soaked because of the soap and water,"you guys need serious help, you can't even keep a couch dry,"

Zach and I burst into laughter, then Seth finally realizes what he said,"umm.. That sounded better in my head."

"I'm going to try to get Alex to talk," Seth shrugs like it won't work, but Zach gives me an apologetic look," well, if you need me I'll be in my house."

I nod and he heads for his house, which was only across the street.

•••••••

Just as I was about to knock, I hear Alex speak, "did you really die trying to save your sister, Pippa?"

Great, now he's talk to his imaginary friend who I thought were long go--

"Yeah..." I hear another malevolent voice answer. I cover my mouth to keep me from gasping, who was that?

I decide to listen for a while longer.

"The man in the moon brought me back to life," he continued, my brows furrow in confusion but then it hits me.

Pippa.

The Man in the Moon.

I open the door to find Alex sitting on his bed and another figure sitting on his rolley chair. The figure was a white haired boy with a blue hoodie, brown pants and he held a staff.

I thought I was dreaming, this can't be right, but the pain I felt when I pinched my hand was real.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my brother's room?" I say slowly, keeping myself from screaming. Alex smiles and answers for me,"You can see him! You can see Jack Frost!"

The white haired boy smirks then stands up and bows, "I'm Jack Frost, The one and only."

•••••••

Hehehe like the cliffhanger? >:)

Sorry this chapter is kinda short.

I think it's writers block. Or laziness. Whichever. How do you like the story so far? Comment!

~Sebrina