Flirtatios Powerful Infomatiom

Stiles swallows nervously but he gritted his teeth as he said "You wanted me to tidy and clean your room, so that's what I'll be doing"

Roseleta nodded, watching him like a hawk as he closed the door behind him.

"How about we talk while you do that then?"

She smiled seductively.

"Are you good at multitasking Mieczyslaw"

"I can talk to you and clean, if that's what you're asking" Stiles said, keeping his cool.

Roseleta didn't look offended though, In fact she seemed to be amused.

"You're no fun"

Stiles wanted to reply, what did the Lord of Mind think of her fun but bit his tongue.

He couldn't talk to her like that, as an Elite and the Lord of Mind's Mistress he was sure he'd have more to worry about than her flirting with him, if he did.

Instead he concentrated, using a summoning ability his Training Master had showed him, this didn't need a ruin but like all times when he used his energy, now he has his ruins, they all reacted, glowing a soft golden.

The Lord of Mind's Mistress seemed interested, her eyes wondering to his ruins.

"I knew yours was a pretty colour" She murmured.

Stiles ignored her, concentrating then he felt a looseness in his muscles as the object he'd been summoning complied.

It appeared in front of him, golden energy around it.

It was simple but it would help him lots.

A cloth.

He quickly went to her desks that were lined with books. Most about ruins. He started to use the cloth to rub the dust away. No one it seemed had touched these in a while.

"Then I'll have to talk I guess, if that's what interests you" Roseleta said with a smug smile.

He didn't reply.

"I guess I'm just curious about you. Especially the way you've got the Lord of Mind all worked up"

Stiles frowned, confused.

"Worked up?"

She smirked as she said "Ah so you do talk"

"Worked up?" He asked, more firmly.

She didn't seem offended by his tone, almost...impressed.

She crossed her legs, getting into a more comfortable position.

"Yes, he seemed very upright about you. Not wanting to talk that much about his new servant. It was odd, especially for him, usually he likes to boast about his new servants"

Stiles frowned, moving to dust the shelf below.

Strange he thought.

"So I was interested about you and how you used to be human" She said, shrugging.

"Makes sense" Stiles muttered.

"The Lord of Mind failed to turn you, didn't he? The Grand Master had to do it, a pity. He shouldn't waist his time on something like that"

The Grand Master...

Stiles tensed. The Lord of Mind's Mistress was interested in him and she also seemed quite open. Ready to talk, not really caring about what she told him.