My Father, Remember?

Stiles lay in his new bed, it was similar to his bed back in the human world but bigger. It was then strange suddenly realising that it had been a whole day but he hadn't eaten once, nor felt the urge to. He just wasn't...hungry. It was an odd experience for him. But he still remembered what his food tasted like. How his father used to get him-

Something inside froze.

Stiles eyes snapped open, he took a shaky panicky breath into his lungs.

His father.

Hadn't they said that it had been months since he'd been gone? He hadn't even contacted him! How could he have forgotten about his father?

Stiles almost couldn't believe it, he was horrified. He must be so worried. What had the pack told him? Did his father know where he was? Or think his son just...left?

He couldn't sleep on this, now thinking about his father out of his mind with worry, Stiles quickly got out of bed, noting he was still wearing his green cloak. But it didn't matter at the moment, all that mattered was contacting his father.

They said he could didn't they? There must be a way to contact him. Stiles knew Kirah didn't live in the Lord of Mind's home, he was a servant of an Elite, not the Lord of Mind.

He wouldn't be any help but maybe Madam Rucia?

Surely she would know?

He knew it would be best to wait for her in the morning. After all he had no idea where about's in the Lord of Mind's home she slept. But he couldn't wait that long! Stiles wanted to talk to his father now.

He slid out of his bed, walking over to his door and opening it. Outside it was almost pitch black. The balls of energy that gave light where not there anymore, casting the corridors in shadow.

Stiles shuddered as he stepped out into the dark corridor, everything seemed to look a little more sinister, a little darker.

But the image of his father in his head stirred him on. Stiles also felt angry with himself. How could he forget about his father like that?

A part of his mind tried to justify it.

You were torchered every day for the past months and has hardly time to think after becoming a sorcerer, surely it was understandable?

But Stiles shook that thought away.

No Stiles Stilinski would not himself try and reason this away. There was no excuse in forgotten about his dad, none.

Stiles was so involved in getting his thoughts in order and basically hating on himself for not thinking about his dad for so long he didn't see her, not until she was right before him.

Saying his name in shock "Mieczyslaw"

Stiles felt something run through him at hearing her voice. It was strange, it hadn't been that long but he felt like he was a completely different person to who he'd been when she'd got him, when she'd broke him.

He felt his energy stir restlessly inside him.

It was as if he could almost hear it whispering.

She...she's was the one that hurt us...

The one that tore into us.

Stiles hangs clenched into fists instinctively.

He growled "Fritz"