《Chapter 8》•Do You Really Love Me?•

*TPOV*
- At The School (Graduation Day) -

Jungkook was preparing for the 'Graduation Day.' He's going with his parents, Mr. & Mrs. Jeon at the school. He's very excited to see 'His Princess.'

"Son, please move faster so we wouldn't be late!" Mrs. Jeon shouted.

"Okay, alright! No need to yell, Mom," Jungkook replied.

They rode Mr. Jeon's car on the way to the school. They reached the school on time. Actually, earlier than exactly on time.

*Jungkook's POV*
-Still At School-

I searched our classroom and found Jin Hyung sitting and chatting with V Hyung.

Suddenly, V Hyung spotted and noticed me. He pointed at me for Jin Hyung to notice me.

Jin Hyung turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back. He walked towards me and my heart obviously skipped.

"Hi, Jungkook. Happy? Nervous? Sad for Graduation?" Jin Hyung asked me.

"Happy because I finished my studies and I made my parents proud. Not really nervous. Sad because I won't see you after Graduation," I replied.

"Now~ Now~ Don't feel bad, My Jungkookie..." He said softly stroking my hair.

"Will you be at my side FOREVER?" I asked begging him to stay by my side.

"I'm hoping for that... I may not answer your question but remember, I love you Jeon Jungkook." He said with a tiny smile.

[<<<Fast Forward >>> After the Graduation Ceremony]

"Congratulations to all the students! You finished your studies and hope you will have a wonderful future!" We heard the principal congratulated all of us.

"Jin Hyung! Please come to our house later, okay?" I said.

"I will, but why?" He asked calmly.

"You'll know it later. Just come later ;)" I winked at him and smiled.

*Jin's POV*
-At Jungkook's House-

"Hello, Mrs. Jeon. Is...Umm...J-Jungkook t-there?" I asked. Ugh~ Why am I stuttering?

"Oh, Hi there dear! Yes, he's inside his room. Come in," She replied with her sweet voice.

"Ok, thank you. Is he busy?" I asked again.

"Umm... I don't know dear. I don't know what he's doing in his room... Just knock on the room on the left with red door." She replied and showed me the direction on Jungkook's room.

"Oh, okay thank you Mrs. Jeon." I thanked her politely.

"Dear~ Don't be so formal. Just call me 'Mom,' okay?" She said.

"Okay, uhh... Mom," I replied.

I knocked on Jungkook's door and I saw Jungkook opened the room. He looked very handsome as always.

"Oh! Jin Hyung. Come in," He said calmly.

"So... W-What are you going to tell me?" I asked.

"Well, can you stay and sleep in our house 'till the morning comes because maybe it's the last day for us to stay together." He said.

"Okay, I will. Don't say that, maybe we will still see each other during our working days." I said.

"Now, may I ask you. Do you really love me?" He asked out of the blue.

"Ofcourse, I really love you" I said. "No one or nothing can separate us from each other ," I added.

He pressed his lips on my lips. I was shocked. We kissed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writer/ Author: Alyssa Beth

Hi guys, sorry you waited for so long. Actually, the school started again. See you on the next chapter. I swear, the next chapter will be a good one, Thank you!!! Annyeong~ (Bye) 안녕~