《Chapter 6》•Going On A Christmas Trip•

*Jungkook's POV*

Finally, we have 'Christmas Trip' today!!! My mom allowed me to go to the trip with my schoolmates and teachers. I already packed my things to bring at the trip.

"Son, please move faster so that if the bus is here, you are prepared to go already!" my mom shouted but not too loud because maybe our neighbors will be mad at us for waking them up early in the morning.

"Okay, coming Mom! Jeez..." I said.

I took a bath, dressed up myself with pants and the red shirt that I ordered at school for the trip which Jin-hyung and I had the same color of the shirt, combed my hair for 'My Princess' to be attracted to me, ate my breakfast, and lastly, brushed my teeth and carried my bag.

"I am ready Mom!" I said excitedly.

"Ok, exact time, the bus is here, too," she said kissing my cheek and added, "Goodbye dear, tell Jin that I support your relationship, oh yeah, you kissed already but have you said that could you be his boyfriend?"

"Nope, but I will later. In front of my rival, Namjoon and other schoolmates." I said confidently at my mom.

"Go for it! I support you dear, bye!" she said smiling.

-At the bus-
*Still Jungkook's POV*

As I entered the bus, I saw that 'Namjoon' sitting beside Jin-hyung.

"Please move and I will sit beside Jin-hyung," I said calmly.

"Why? Will you fight me if I won't move?" he said.

"No, but I will tell our teacher your behaviour," I said.

"Jeez, okay" he said.

I sat next to Jin-hyung and my cheeks blushed hardly.

"You're brave huh?" his angelic voice went into my ears.

"Well, fighting isn't just the answer or way for every problems or anything else," I replied.

"Wow," he said calmly to me.

While I was watching at the small television of the bus, I realized that there was something leaning on my shoulder. I turned to see 'My Princess'. He was lying his head on my shoulders. Gosh...He really looks an angel for me. I can't stop staring at his beautiful face.

-At the Camping Site-
*Jin's POV*

The teacher said to pick 1 folded paper in the  glass container. I picked a paper and hoping my partner will be Jungkookie.

We opened the picked paper altogether.

I saw the name, N A M J O O N / R A P  M O N S T E R

I went to Namjoon and showed him the paper. I was faking my smile. I saw Jungkook's lonely face and his face turned like into an angry face. I can feel that he is JEALOUS.

-After the Activities-
*Jin's POV*

That was a good experience but still, Jungkook wasn't my partner. I wonder who was Jungkook's partner.

I saw Jungkook and Taehyung in this position:

(I'm sorry but there's no other characters than this

(I'm sorry but there's no other characters than this...but that is the poistion of Jungkook and Taehyung...that anime is 'Nisekoi', Bottom-Jungkook, Top-Taehyung)

I realized that jealousy really hurt that much...Well, I experienced it long time ago but this time I experienced it again.

I went back and felt something falling from my eyes, tears.
I ended up crying and Namjoon appeared and said, "Are you okay?"

"Umm...It's nothing," I replied crying.

"Jealousy, right?" Namjoon said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, I saw your reaction at Jungkook and Taehyung's position a while ago, but don't worry, I'm sure that Jungkook will really make you special later, maybe." Namjoon said.

"Thanks for being here as a friend," I thanked him.

"Yeah, as a friend, I really can't replace 'your Jungkook' because you really love him very much," he said frowning.

"Don't worry because there is someone there who will love and care about you," I explained to him.

-Before Sleeping-
*Jungkook's POV*

I caught all the attention of all people and ofcourse, Jin-hyung's attention.

"I'd like Jin-hyung to go with me infront please!" I said and saw Jin-hyung coming towards me.

"What do you want from me?" He said.

I kneeled down and said, "Jin-hyung, My Princess, My Cutie, I really have strong feelings for you and I had fallen inlove with you. So please, I hope you love me, too. Jin-hyung, would you be my boyfriend?" I said with all my heart and soul.

"Yes!" Jin-hyung answered which I smiled and very glad to hear it.

Everybody clapped including the teachers that were there. They congratulated us and we were so happy that we could always be together.

-TO BE CONTINUED-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer/ Author: Alyssa Beth

Hi guys! Really sorry for the long wait...I already updated and hope you guys loved it and Good night!!! Hope you really enjoyed the story and see you on the next chapter!!! 😊😊😀😀💖💖✨✨✌✌✌