《Chapter 7》•Ex-Best Friend Is Back!•

*TPOV*
-Before Going To School-

When Seokjin opened the door, he saw Jungkook waiting for him outside the gate.

"Jungkook? Were you waiting for so long outside here? Why are you here anyways?" Jin questioned his boyfriend.

"Isn't it obvious? Let's go to school together since we're a couple now. By the way, I wasn't waiting for so long," Jungkook replied with a big smile on his face.

They went to school together and saw a big crowd. Most of them were girls. The girls were squealing over a new student again.

"We have a new classmate again? I wonder, is this school popular? Or just their parents want to? Aish....I don't know anymore," V popped out of nowhere on Jin and Jungkook's side.

"Ah!!! You scared me, Taehyung. Well yeah, there is a new student again," Jungkook said.

"Oh sorry, Jungkook. Do you guys even know the new student's name?" V asked at Jin and Jungkook.

"Jin-hyung, why are you so quiet there? Is there anything wrong?" Jungkook said worriedly.

"No, I think that new student was my best friend before? I don't know, I'll just wait and see if he was really my best friend when we were just kids..." Jin explained to Jungkook and V.

"Okay hyung, let's all go to our classroom now," V said.

*Jin's POV*
-At the classroom-

"Okay class, we have a new student and please treat him nicely," our teacher started our conversation. She added, "Please introduce yourself to your classmates."

"Hi! My name is Lee Jae Hwan or you can call me "Ken."(Just go with it XD, I know he's from VIXX) Please take care of me," the new student said and bowed 90°.

[This is the pic of Ken]:

I knew it! He was my Best Friend before, Ken

I knew it! He was my Best Friend before, Ken. Did he forgot me already? Anyways, it's been years.

"Okay, sit behind Kim Seok Jin," our teacher said and I was shocked because he will sit behind me.

(Time skip = After the class lessons)

Before I left our classroom, suddenly, I felt a hand held my hand. I turned around and I saw Ken. I was very shocked. Does he still remember me?

"Seokjin, do you still remember me? How are you? I really missed you~ Did you know that I cried whenever I remember you? Also when you left me when we were kids?" He said hugging me and I was very very very shocked because he pecked me on the lips!