《Chapter 5》 •A Rival To Challenge•

*TPOV*
- At the school -

There were a lot of girls talking and excited about the New Boy Transferee Student at Bangtan Academy.

His name was "Kim Nam Joon." A lot of girls were very excited about this new guy at school. He has a good English accent and pronounciation.

Meanwhile, there was a fancy car stopped in front of the academy. The new student appeared after opening the door of the car. This new student has a butler and a driver, obviously, he was very rich.

Jungkook finally went to the school and he saw a lot of girls screaming excitedly around a new student. He went at the school with Jin.

They went inside the school and went straight to their classroom.

*Jungkook's POV*
- At the classroom -

Our teacher went inside the classroom and announced that there is a new student at our classroom.

"Class, there is a new student at our classroom. Please be kind and friendly to him, okay?" the teacher said.

"Yes Ma'am," we replied altogether.

"Hi! My name is Kim Namjoon. Please take care of me and I'm really looking forward to make friends. Nice to meet you all!" the new student said smiling and eager to meet friends.

"You may sit next to Kim Seok Jin," our teacher said.

What?! I hope that he would NEVER TALK AND TOUCH MY CUTIE/LOVE/MY PRINCESS!!!

"Umm...Hello," Namjoon greeted my Princess (Jin).

"Oh,uh...H-Hi" my Princess stuttered.

*Jungkook's POV*
- Lunch break -

Jin Hyung was with me. While going to the cafeteria, I glanced at the the back suddenly, I saw that 'Namjoon' staring at Jin Hyung but looked away when I saw him.

Jin Hyung and I picked and sat on a table. I will order foods for us to eat. Until, when I was buying foods, I saw Namjoon Hyung talking with Jin Hyung.

Jin Hyung let Namjoon hyung sit beside him. My blood was boiling and became angry. I paid the foods and fastly walked towards our table.

"Excuse me Namjoon Hyung but what are you doing here?!" I said angrily and loudly enough to hear.

"Please don't be mad at me, what's the problem of talking with Jin Hyung?" he frightenedly replied.

"Ok...Please don't fight, guys," my Princess said.

"Fine..." Namjoon Hyung and I said.

*Jungkook's POV*
-While walking at The Hall -

Namjoon Hyung whispered at me, "You know, I really like Jin Hyung, he's pretty like a princess."

I won't let ANYONE take MY PRINCESS from me. Guess, I have to fight against Namjoon Hyung, huh?

"Well Namjoon Hyung, Jin Hyung and you isn't compatible to each other, come on Jin Hyung," I said to Namjoon Hyung while pulling Jin Hyung with me and going to our class.

"Hey! Jungkook-ah, what's your problem?! Do you like Jin Hyung?!" Namjoon Hyung shouted at me but I pretended not to hear it.

*Still Jungkook's POV*
- P.E. Class -

We changed our uniforms to P.E. uniforms. We went at the field to have our P.E. class.

Jin Hyung was very excited and I saw his beautiful sparkling eyes so
he ran quickly at the field.

Until, when My Princess was about to trip on the stone, I ran quickly and worriedly but Namjoon Hyung catched My Princess. I lost my chance! *Crying inside*

"Thank you, Namjoon" I heard Jin Hyung thanked my Rival (Namjoon Hyung).

"You're welcome, My Princess," Namjoon Hyung said.

What?! I'm really mad!!! Do he thinks that I will let Jin Hyung be with him?

"Namjoon Hyung, I know you are just new here but I won't let you make my PRINCESS yours, okay?!" I said really loud, even the teachers can hear it.

"Oh, umm... Sorry but he's mine already!!!" Namjoon Hyung shouted at me.

"Come on Jin Hyung, tell him that we kissed at my house," I had confidence.

"Is that true?" Namjoon Hyung was shocked and widened his eyes.

"Yes, it is, sorry" Jin Hyung shyly replied.

Jin Hyung and I went home. We were neighbors now.

*Jin's POV*
- On The Road -

"What was that all about, Jungkook-ah?" I said to Jungkook.

"I did it for our relationship, okay?" My Prince Charming (Jungkook) said.

"Bu-" I was shocked because his lips touched mine to make me quiet.

We were on the road but we continued kissing.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"It's fine but don't frighten me, okay?" I said.

We went home and said 'I love you' to each other. 😘😘😍😍

- TO BE CONTINUED -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm so sorry again for keeping you waiting... Thank you for reading, see you on the next chapter, Readers!!! Annyeong~ (Bye) Hope you enjoyed it, actually, I decided to continue this because some Readers are really supporting and enjoying this story. Bye again 😄😄😄