Raven...

"Follow my voice." The raspy voice instructed. It was indeed coming from somewhere. They followed it out the tunnel to a large floating rock where Raven stood.

"Found her." Cyborg stated.

She was in a black cloak this time. Just a plain black cloak. Her hood was up and her eyes were closed. She just appeared to be a black figure standing at attention waiting for some sort of order.

"I...remember nothing. I don't remember what happened today or what today is. All I remember is you and that I am dying. I remember that you're here to help me. I remember you being my friends, not where you came from, not who you used to be, and not your past. Just you."

"Yeah. So how do we do that?" Robin asked.

"I remember that too. Luckily..." Raven's body started to slowly become transparent.

"Uh...I don't think we're supposed to be able to see through you like that..." Cyborg said.

Raven moaned in discomfort and pain.

"You have to, tell me something, that reminds me of all my main emotions." She said through her teeth.

"Happy, Timid," Robin started.
"Lazy, Sloth," Cy continued.
"Brave, Knowledge, Flirtatious," Starfire added.
"And Anger..." Beast Boy finished.

"That sounds fairly easy."

"It's not Starfire. It has to be an exact specific...ah...memory..."

"Well c'mon dudes! Don't just stand there! Try to think of something!"

"Uh...Your birthday party for happy and telling us about Trigon for timidity?" Robin asked. Raven opened her eyes and pulled down her hood. For the first time in a while, the team saw her face. It was drained and almost white. Her eyes had grown dull and her gaze stone-like. "Woah."

"Ke...keep going..." She moaned again.

"How about that one time you slept through a crime alarm for lazy and when you refused to pick up your books for sloppiness? Yeah that sounds good!" Cyborg added.

"Ooh! I have ideas! When you defeated Trigon for bravery! When you teach Beast Boy new words for knowledge, and...Beast Boy after your birthday party for Passion!" She said.

"What?"

"Cams B. We all saw it." Cyborg explained.

He rolled his eyes and continued to try and guess.

"I know which one to use, but..."

"Just say it Beast Boy!" Robin ordered.

"Ok. Cianah leaving." She opened her eyes and pulled down her hood. The team saw her face for the first time in a while, and it wasn't a very good sight. She was a lot paler than she should be and her eyes had dulled over. They had lost their sparkle. The had lost their life. She just looked at them with a weak stone-like glare.

"Did we do it Raven?" Beast Boy asked.

Raven just hung her head low. She started chuckling. As her shoulders rose and fell. Her voice became raspier and more demented. She snapped her head up and Raven's eyes were pitch black.

"No. You've made her worse." She chuckled maniacally as she warped though the ground.

"No! Come back and tell us where she is!" Beast Boy angrily ran over to the spot she was standing. "Hey!" He snarled angrily. Robin put his hand on his shoulder.

"We'll find her Beast Boy. Just calm down.." He took a deep breath.

"But Robin, where are we to go?" Star asked.