Meeting a Man and Bird

Your POV

I am 19, living in the nether. "Born and raised here, such a shame you want to leave." A man's voice said from behind me. "Who are you and what do you want?" I said while my red eyes were glowing with nothing but anger. I turned around to reveal Gene and Sasha. "Why do you want to leave us? We're family." Sasha said. "I want to leave cause I want to see more than red and black. And NO YOU ARE NOT FAMILY, AND THIS IS NOT WHERE I WANT TO BE!" I yelled at them. Just then a man with bright fiery hair and green eyes appeared. "Oh, hello. Lucy have you met Laurence." Gene said to me smirking. "N-N-No, W-Why? Was I supposed too?" I said stuttering. "Yes, but now you two have met, go on commune." Sasha said as she and Gene walked away.

"Um..... Hi. I'm Laurence..... Where I come from I am Meteli's very own Casanova," Laurence said.

"Well, I am the princess of the nether." I said laughing a sad laugh.

"W-What is that supposed to mean?" He said, now very startled.

"My father is, none other than, Shad himself. Well as a spirit." I said ready to burst into tears.

"Oh my Irene, are you gonna cry."

I just looked at him. He was blurry only cause of the tears.

"W-Wait you're not a real shadow knight." He asked with curiosity clearly overwhelming his emotions.

"Y-Yes I am." I finally said

"Then aren't you not supposed to cry?" he asked now worried. "And who did you have to kill?"

"No one, thankfully. I was born a full shadow knight. Red eyes, the anger, everything. Me being born this way is why I still have emotions, but I have never allowed myself to get angry."

"Why?"

"Because if I don't, then when I do get angry I then have NO control over my actions."

"Wow, to be honest, that's impressive." he said smiling at me.

I just laughed.

"Mission complete. I have successfully made Lucy smile. What do I win?"

"You win an award from the overworld." I said then I mumbled "Once I get there." But he clearly heard me.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means-" I was interrupted by a huge, big, yellow, scaly bird. No not a bird a wyvern.

"Ungrth! Lucy come on he can get us outta here."

I nodded my head and got on the wyvern, while holding on to Laurence's waist.

Aphmau POV (bet you weren't expecting that.)

I was sitting in my house wondering how I could get Laurence back from The Nether. When I heard a scream. I grabbed my sword and ran to Garroth, panicking about what was going on. "Ungrth, is that you?" I asked curiously

"Yes, it is I have Laurence. I saved him, but only at the cost of my own life. Goodbye."

Then he vanished from sight, then I seen a girl looking at the sky, the grass, the flowers, and the trees like she had never seen them before. Then I saw Laurence his eyes were white. He was blind. "Laurence!" I yelled.

Your POV

"Laurence!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see a guard panting heavily and a girl who had dropped her sword, and was running over to Laurence. She was crying. I walked over to her and said "Hey, I think he's gonna be okay." she turned to me, she had looked into my eyes they were red, bright red. She looked terrified, and apparently the guard saw it too. He pushed me to the ground and held his sword to my neck. "Who are you?" he said, he sounded mad and scared.
"My name is Lucy. Lucy Dark. (I made up the last name.) "Well​ Lucy, what is your business here." he asked and I looked at him with a really-are-you-that-dumb look and said, "I'm with him." "Oh, well I'm Garroth, head guard of Phoenix Drop. And that's Aphmau lord of Phoenix Drop." he said with an apologetic tone in his voice. "What are you." Aphmau said still looking frightened at my appearance. "I'd rather not say. If that's alright with you. Also may I stay with you in your village for awhile?" I asked "I'm sorry but in order to live in my village I have to know what you are, where you're from, why you left, and how you know Laurence." Aphmau said with a smirk. "Well lets get Laurence to safety first." I say, then Garroth looked at Aphmau and she nodded. Garroth walked over to Laurence, picks him up, and took him to what was apparently Aphmau's house. Aphmau and I sat in her living room and she said,

"So What are you, where are you from, why you left, and how you now Laurence." she asked.

"I met Laurence in The Nether, I am from The Nether, I don't like The Nether at all, and I'm- I'm a-" I started to tear up and apparently Aphmau saw it and gasped.

"Oh my Irene I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked." She said surprised.

"No it's okay I am a born and raised shadow knight, and my true name is Princess Lucy Dark of The Nether." I said crying at this point.

Laurence POV

I woke up and I heard Lucy's voice, she was talking to another female, it sounded like Aphmau, then I heard crying it was Lucy. I got up and 'ran' upstairs. I winded up falling down, but I got up and continued going upstairs. "LUCY?" I yelled, "Laurence, what are you doing up, you should be resting?" Aphmau asked. I ignored Aphmau and said "Lucy, are you okay?" "N-No I'm n-not." She said. "Aphmau can you leave us, please?" I asked she nodded and walked to her room.

"What's wrong?" I asked Lucy.

"A-A-Aphmau f-f-forced me t-to t-tell her about w-what I a-am." she said between sobs

"Why? Do I need to go talk to her?" I asked. Why would Aphmau do that. I wish I could sense Lucy's different expressions, I wish I could look into her beautiful red eyes, I wish I could see what she's going through.

"N-No I'll be fine." she said. I couldn't bare to hear her pain Any more.

"Lucy look into my eyes and come close to my face." I said

Your POV

"Lucy look into my eyes and. Come close to my face. Laurence said, I don't know why I did, but I did. He kissed me. He aloud me to pull away I looked at his eyelids, and he opened his eyes. I saw a bright blue color, rush back into his eyes.

"I can see!" Laurence said

My eyes lit up with excitement.

"I can see you're pretty face." he said then he leaned in and kissed me I kissed back.