"That's so hot... You moaning like this." He whispers into my neck as he guides me onto him.

"Daniel... Please-"

He cuts me off by putting his finger across my lip. His other hand moves further down my body, and under the hem of my dress. I put both of my hands through his hair, trying not to tug on it too much, but it was hard to help myself.

Daniel reaches for my underwear and slides it down, touching every curve of my side along the way. I wondered what he was going to do next. Would he finally give me what I needed so much, despite saying he wouldn't?

Once my underwear is off, he lingers his hand on my inner thigh, moving it up further - slowly teasing me as his fingertips leave a trail of satisfaction.

I gasp when his finger reaches it's planned destination. He presses it harder against me as my back arches and my knuckles clench onto his dark hair.

"Focus on how I can make you feel." He whispers into my ear as his mouth kisses my neck. "And remember it the next time you want to kill me."

"Don't flatter yourself." I manage to spit out. "You don't-" I don't manage to finish my comback as he puts his finger in me, making me whimper from the rush of pleasure I'm receiving.

"I don't, what?" He pisses me off on purpose, smiling against my neck and knowing exactly how much of an effect he has on me.
He continues moving, then adds his second.

"Daniel..." I breathe heavily, fighting for air like a fish without water and he continues until I reach my climax.

"It's not the same, and it won't stop your heat but it will make you feel better, for now." He tells me.

"I don't feel much difference, I'm still hot-"

"But do you feel aroused?" He asks, bluntly. He was acting as if he already knew the answer.

"Well, not as-"

"The same amount as before?" He cuts me off once more.

"No, I-"

"Well there you go then. You can live without my dick for a while longer, I know it may sound humanely impossible, but you'll have to suck it up - excuse the pun there - because if you carry on, I won't stop myself again." He says.

"Stop cutting me off!" I shout at him, crossing my arms.

He smiles. "You're quite cute when you're irritated. By the way, you're still sitting on me." He notices.

I give him the biggest glare I can possibly make and then move back to the passenger seat. I grab the pair of lacey, black underwear I was wearing before and put them on in front of him.

"You're right, I can live without your dick. And I will." I say, proudly. I was taking care to give him a clear view of my ass as I lower down my dress, pulling it down to my knees.

"Oh really? What a change of atmosphere. You were saying something else a minute ago." He grins to himself.

"Why did this happen? What's the cause of the heat?" I ask, not having a clue.

"You really don't know?" He seems shocked. I stare at him blankly, not realising it's something it was obvious that I knew.

"When you find your mate, a bond is created. You have limited time to complete the mate bond, it should happen as soon as possible. If it doesn't, things get a little sped up. I didn't have sex with you, therefore we didn't and still don't have a complete mate bond. You go into heat, a state where you cannot control yourself however much you wanted to and have sex with anybody without caring who. It's your body's system of making sure you have a mate." He explains. "Don't forget we're animals. These are the traits we are left with."

"I hate that." I mumble. I didn't want this to work like that. Maybe I should have been born human.

"You didn't hate it when I was fing-"

"Okay, stop." I tell him, not wanting to hear it.

He smirks at me, starting to drive again. It was a road nobody used, thank God, but even if a car or two passed by, they would only assume we were making out.

"I hate your cockiness so much." I roll my eyes, automatically putting my seatbelt on. I admittedly felt a lot better than before, and could now think clearly again. I was still burning, but I had control over myself - which was something I was most glad about - and it made the heat of my body bearable.

"I hate your attitude." He answers back.

"I hate you." I mumble, gritting my teeth. I couldn't stand this car ride already. And that's when I realise I'm actually in the car with him...

"Whoa, hold on." I pause. "You're not taking me back to your pack..."

I see Daniel roll his eyes hard. "Where else do you want to be? I would have thought you learned your lesson by now. You have to stay with me."

"Anywhere else." I snap.

"What, and be back in heat in one hour?" He challenges me. "You'll go back to the same state you were in before."

"Then so be it! As long as I don't have to see my abducter." I growl. "Oh my God... Garrett! Take me back to him! He better be okay..." I suddenly remember. Everything was slowly coming back.

"You won't be going anywhere near that bastard." He commands.

"Or what?"

"He was going to fuck you!" He shouts. I see him gripping onto the steering wheel so tightly that blood has left his chuckles which are now white.

"Maybe I wanted him to."

I didn't mean what I said, it just came out because I was angry. I didn't want Garrett at all. But Daniel stops the car again.
When he looked at me, his eyes were his signature angry, black. However this time he looked really, deeply affected and hurt.

"Maybe I should have left you with him then. You think that anyone, absolutely anyone can satisfy your needs and make it all go away? If that's the case then you couldn't be more wrong. He'll fuck you, but you won't feel the slightest pleasure from it and the heat will just continue getting worse. You can't run from this, Remington." He tells me, firmly. "You can't run from me."

♡ ♡
Hope everyone's happy.
Anyway, there may be one more R rated chapter some time in the future of an actual sex scene and will be marked private just like this one but I doubt I'll be including many more chapters after because I don't want this book to be full of them and about Remi and Daniel's private life😂

Thank you for reading!
-A