Chapter 9 (R)

NOW MADE PUBLIC DUE TO WATTPAD'S NEW UPDATE

*A mature chapter, appropriate for only some audiences.*

His eyes looked dangerous and I don't think I've ever been so scared of someone in my life.

"Daniel?" I ask, breathless.

He looked incredibly sexy in a suit and tie but compared to his usual self, he looked unhealthy; tired and weaker. Thoughts that didn't seem to belong to me, flooded my mind. Images I shouldn't be seeing...

"You're on heat." He states, and I grimace. On heat?

He looked like he had a lot of trouble containing his wolf but mine was already surfacing from one glance at my mate.

"Daniel, I-" I begin, not even knowing what I want at the moment.

"Get in the car." He commands.

For a reason unknown to me, I do it. I never wanted to leave him and I wanted all of him.

I sat in the passengers seat and Daniel slams the pedal down of his black Porsche just as soon as the door is shut.
He speed drives, obviously wanting to get somewhere as soon as possible.

I can't sit still in the car. The heat is too much for me to handle now.

"I know, baby." Murmurs Daniel as he notices me struggling.

I turn my head to face him, checking him out. I haven't seen him in forever and I couldn't believe he was right here next to me. His jaw line was sharp and despite the bags under his eyes, he still looked just as good.

"I can smell you from a mile away, because of your heat." So this is how he found me... "And so can other male wolves." He says the second part, angry.

"Daniel..." I moan, wanting him to just make everything go away. His head turns to my direction. "I want you..."

I'm thrown forwards as the car comes to a impetuous holt. If I wasn't wearing a seat belt, I would have hit the front window.

Daniel holds his hand out for me to take and swiftly moves me to his lap. My legs straddle him, as he holds his hands on either side of my waist.

Our lips touch for the first time.

Before we can even have a chance to deepen the kiss, I already moan - loudly but the sound is muffled by his lips against mine - and as I open my mouth a little in the process, he moves his tongue into it. The feelings he gave me from his lips alone were indescribable.

He takes them away from me for only a moment, moving them straight to my neck.

"I can't... Give... You what you want." He breathes, inbetween kissing my neck very roughly. I tilt my head to the side and rest it on his chest, parting my lips to gasp for air.

"I want... You... I need..."

"I know." He states, firmly. Then he moves his face to look into my eyes, running a thumb on my lower lip and holding my face with both palms.

"But you don't actually want this, you think you do because of the heat and I can't bring myself to hurt you like that..." He says, softly. "You're not ready yet and you would hate me for doing it to you, after." Ive never seen this side of him before. Maybe it's because I was gone for so long, but he seemed more caring.

I observe his features closely and reach for his face with my hands, gently bringing him closer to me. His hands return to my waist, sliding down to my hips. He pushes my body down, more against him. I feel him hard through his trousers and soft cries leave my lips as I feel him, knowing the only thing that is between us is clothes; my underwear getting damp.