Chapter 25

- | Alone in the dark | -

"No way! That's elementary grade's Natsume Hyuuga!"

"The person next to him... It's that girl, the one they call the 'Spirit Summoner'."

"The one rumors say is beautiful but deadly. She's so cute!"

Sakura frowned but stayed silent. They continued to follow Shizune until they reached a huge door.

"Himemiya-sama, I have brought the hanahime candidates Imai Hotaru and Kinomoto Sakura, as well as the three others." A voice spoke 'come in' and the door suddenly opened, revealing a group of girls lined up on both sides.

'Must be the Middle School Principal,' thought Sakura, looking at the one seated in the middle. She had long wavy hair that fall down her back, wearing a kimono with hairpins on her hair. 'She's so beautiful!'

Sakura felt nervous when she noticed that she's being stared at, but then immediately got weirded out when she began drooling.

"Violet eyes..." Himemiya started. "you are Imai Hotaru, I believe. A more beautiful girl than rumored... I heard you are very bright..."

"Yes," replied Hotaru straightforwardly. The other girls giggled.

"And the emerald eyes," Himemiya turned to Sakura. "A beautiful and brave girl, indeed. I heard you were able to destroy an anti-alice organization alone..." Mikan and the others turned to her, stunned. Sakura however remained quiet. "Just the type of girl Himemiya-sama would like."

Shizune and the other girls started making flower names for Hotaru and Sakura. Hotaru was named 'Waka-murasaki' (mauve) while Sakura was called 'Sakura-nomiya' (cherry blossom). Then they started introducing their names to the guests. One of the girl's flower name caught Sakura's attention as it was the same as her mother's name Nadeshiko.

After a while, the Mochi's effect soon wore off and the pairs have finally separated. Sakura glared at Natsume who's still holding her hand - making Natsume let go.

Hii-sama called Natsume 'Guren No Kimi' (crimson lotus) which prompted the other girls to make names for Ruka which was 'Himawari No Kimi' (sunflower), making Mikan and Youichi the only ones who have no nicknames.

Sakura noticed that everyone seemed to be making fun at Mikan. Knowing that her friend was being bullied, Sakura played a trick on them, by using the ILLUSION card, to make them see what they fear the most. The girls started screaming and running around, making Sakura giggled.

~ * ~

Wondering around the halls, while looking for a toilet, Sakura felt a dark aura heading towards her. She turned around seeing Persona staring at her.

"Kinomoto..." Persona gave her the orders. Sakura's eyes widened, and Persona smirked. "I believe you already know the consequence if you do something that would displease the Principal..." And with that, he walked away into the darkness.

~ * ~

Meanwhile...

"Natsume~ You're perfectly caught in the trap, obaka-chan!" said Rui, smiling. Natsume's eyes widened seeing the people in front of him.

He on purposely went inside an off limit room, trying to find his sister, Aoi, but instead ended up seeing Nobara which was actually a trap set by the other Dangerous Class students.

"Your recent actions generate too much attention. We were ordered to deliver the punishment," explained Yakumo. Persona suddenly appeared, out of nowhere.