Chapter 2

- | Missions | -

She walked off only to bump into Narumi-sensei. "Sakura-chan, the ESP wants to see you," he smiled.

Sakura took a quick look at his eyes, a beautiful green almost like her own, yet it looked so sad. Sakura frowned but nonetheless, nodded her head. She smiled to Narumi then walked out of the door, heading towards the principal's office.

Midway, she discreetly placed her hand on her pocket only to find it empty. Sakura turned her head around and tried to find Kero but he bumped to Yuu instead.

"Sakura-chan, are you missing something? I saw you wandering around like your looking for something," Yuu asked. Sakura gasped and smiled nervously.

"Ano... I seem to have lost my..." Sakura started, but paused when she remembered that they shouldn't find out about Kero. "... my way. I'm looking for the principal's office. Do you know which way to go?"

"Hai! I can take you there, if you would let me," said Yuu.

Sakura looked unsure, but nodded. She followed Yuu and sighed, hoping that Kero would not get into trouble. Knowing him, he probably smelt food and flew out of Sakura's pocket. She chuckled a bit and headed towards the principal's office.

~ * ~

"I wonder why the ESP wanted to speak to Sakura-chan, ne Natsume-kun?" asked Mikan, looking outside around the classroom.

Her cheerful smile brightened the room as she continued to bounce around.

"Shut up, polka dots," muttered the sleepy Natsume. Mikan pouted and ran to Hotaru.

"Hotaru!~ Do you know why the ESP wanted to speak to Sakura-chan?" Mikan said repeating her question. Hotaru frowned and shot Mikan with her baka-gun.

"Baka, how am I suppose to know. I'm not the ESP," Hotaru replied in a monotonous voice. Mikan sulked as she sat on the ground.

"Hey - look! It's a little toy~" cried Mikan as she reached out under Sakura's seat.

It was a strange little thing, with golden fur and white wings. It looked like a bear and lion combined.

"What are you doing down there?" asked Narumi, coming over to see what's wrong. Mikan smiled.

"I found a cute stuff toy! Maybe it's Sakura-chan's," smiled Mikan, giving Narumi a look at the strange bear thing.

"Hmm," murmured Narumi as he took it out from Mikan's hands. "It's warm, like it's alive."

Ruka looked at the animal toy. Narumi gave it back to Mikan, which she put on the next table next to Hotaru. Hotaru got a feather and started tickling it.

"What are you doing, Imai?" asked Ruka, coming over as well. Everyone was curious of this strange thing.

"Testing," she replied. The toy did nothing, until...

~ * ~

Yuu being the class president, explained to Sakura some things that she should know about the school and classes. Like the star rank, the special classes, the alice types and their classmate's alices.