"I love you...always"

Chapter Twenty

"I love you...always"

"I guess this is it." Jungkook said. Jimin's sniffles grew louder as he covered his face with his blanket. "Hey, Jimin..."

"You're crying again."

Jimin doesn't know how to feel at the moment, his heart was clouded with confusion and pain. He didn't want to let go of Jungkook, he decided that just his voice is enough, he won't ask for more anymore. Can't he hold on longer and hope that there's tomorrow for the both of them? He just doesn't want to lose Jungkook. "Can you...not go? Please Jungkook..." He pleaded, eyes blurred with tears as he stared at his blanket.

"I can't. I don't have the power to do so you know that... if I did I wouldn't leave."

He knows that but he wishes that Jungkook would still be able to stay no matter what because he doesn't know how to live alone anymore. It might be weird but it's the truth. "I won't be able to take it, this is too much for me..." He cried.

"You're a strong person, you might not know it but you are."

Jimin shook his head. "I can't be strong...I refuse to be strong... I need you."

Jungkook remained silent for a second before deciding to speak again, "It's late. Get some sleep."

"And wake up without you?! No!" Jimin interjected. He's aware of how stubborn he's being but he really doesn't want to let go. He can't.

"We've talked about this right? It would be more difficult for you to witness me leaving you. I won't be able to take it as well. Just listen to me okay, hyung?"

Jimin was a bit shocked, "You called me hyung..."

"I did."

His world will soon crumble. Jimin is fully aware of that, maybe he didn't mean to fall in love with a voice but he was willing to let him stay inside of him. He just wanted to be with Jungkook. He had always wished he could spend his future with the younger. "Let's play..."

"Hmm... a game?"

Jimin gently bit his lower lip as he asked, "You love me a lot?"

"I do." Jungkook said,  "And this is no game at all."

No, this wasn't a game. Jimin only wanted to know what Jungkook feels, he knows the younger loves him but he wants to hear it. Wants to hear it more clear and louder for it to leave a deep mark in his heart, for Jimin to know who he belongs to. "You'll always hold me when I'm lonely?"

"I would."

His heart started to beat fast even though he knew what Jungkook's answers would be. "You'll always kiss me?" Jimin pressed his lips.

"I would, everyday if you allow me too."

Jimin smiled, he had always wished for a kiss from Jungkook. He wondered how he'd react. If he'd collapse on the floor or be in cloud nine. He doesn't know, and god how he wished to know. "You won't laugh at me if I bake you cookies?"

"I'd be delighted!"

"You laughed at me when I cooked for Tae." Jimin pouted, huffing a little.

"I was Jeonlous." Jungkook admitted that made Jimin crack a small smile.

"You like my sweater paws?"