"Not-so-stranger"

(EDITED)

Chapter Five

"Not-so-stranger"

"Thirty-eight days left to find Jungkook's body," Jimin murmured to himself as he placed a cross mark on a certain date in the calendar.

Jungkook hummed in agreement, "But before that, you should eat breakfast. Do you know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day? It'll give you a good boost and energy to start your day!"

"Uh You sound excited?" Jimin asked as he walked out of his room, he spotted Yoongi sprawled on the sofa watching television.

Yoongi perked his head up to look at Jimin with squinted eyes. "Hey. I want bacon for breakfast. And I forgot to wash the dishes yesterday." He informed before yawning raising a fist to rub at his eyes.

"Good morning to you too." Jimin ignored the other and proceeded to their kitchenette to start cooking. He was used to waking up with dishes piled up in the kitchen sink when he's not around. Jimin ate dinner at Namjoon's house yesterday so Yoongi was left alone.

"Man...He's really lazy."

Jimin looked at Yoongi to check if the older was looking at him and when he saw that Yoongi was too focused on the television Jimin took the opportunity to reply, "He's not that bad, you just haven't seen him work his ass off just so he could finish writing a song. He's really determined and he's a brother to me." He defended while putting the pan on the stove.

"Why do you cook for him?"

"We're friends... why wouldn't I? I care for him and I think that's enough reason... weren't you listening?" Jimin whispered, glancing at his hyung.

"You're so kind hearted. I can't believe I'll ruin your innocence."

"I'm not a kid, I'm old enough so don't tell me I'm innocent," Jimin stated as he worked on frying the bacon strips and started to set the table before going over to the rice cooker.

Jungkook whistled. "Cool. Noted."

"You're such a pervert, what made you so horny?" Jimin shook his head in distaste as he placed the bowl of rice on the table, he was happy that Yoongi decided to cook rice earlier.

"Hot girls and cute boys... damn I do sound like an old pervert but believe me I'm not. I'm hot too, just so you know."

Jimin scoffed, "Yeah keep telling yourself that, you narcissist."

"Is it wrong that I find myself hot? You should see my face, you'll be blown away."

Jimin shook his head with disapproval, "I don't want to be overly excited for nothing. It's good to not have any expectations so when I see you in real flesh I wouldn't think you're a downgrade version of Taeyang."

"Taeyang who? From Bigbang?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, you know them?"

"Yeah, I remember...I'm a fan of G-dragon and you just wait and anticipate this hottie."

"Would you stop? You're so disturbi—"

"Who're you talking to?"

Jimin was startled that he jumped, he slowly looked at his Hyung who's eyeing him skeptically. "N-no one."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow suspiciously, "What's the matter with you? You know you could always tell me." Jimin stared at his hyung and saw the concern swimming in his eyes. Jimin was touched that Yoongi cared so much.