"Unusual"

(EDITED)

Chapter Six

"Unusual"

"Your professor is fucking savage."

Jimin glanced at his reflection for a second to smile before returning his attention to washing his hands. "Yeah, she is, she's the best physics professor."

"She's funny but I can't understand anything!"

Jimin laughed before turning the faucet off. "And that's why you should shut up when she's having a lecture because you're distracting me." He playfully glared at himself. Twelve days had passed by almost like a whirl wind and now he finds it normal talking to Jungkook (or talking to himself from other people's perspective) but Jimin is careful when he would engage in a conversation with Jungkook so no one will think he's crazy.

"Sorry, I just thought you're bored as fuck."

"Oh so to spare me from boredom you'll choose to talk about your Iron man theories? Sometimes I don't know whether I should be thankful you're remembering your memories or not... the ones you remember are all useless." Jimin said shaking his head.

"I feel insulted, I'm telling you Iron Man—"

"For the hundredth time—I don't care." Jimin said letting out a sigh of exhaustion, "My body hurts, and my legs feel so drained I didn't even do anything to drain it." Jimin muttered tiredly, he wanted to plop down on his bed and he'll make sure that's the first thing he'll do when he goes home later.

"Really? You're constantly complaining about that."

"Yeah but this isn't a usual occurrence, unlike before I could dance for hours but now I can't even last an hour without a long break. I just feel... weak."

"Is it because of me?"

"What? I haven't thought of that at all." Jimin admitted. Was Jungkook implying that his presence is somehow causing Jimin stress and fatigue? "Or It might be because I haven't been dancing, anyway I decided to continue my search for you." He said changing the topic.

"Oh, what's the plan?"

"Uh, there's not much change to the plan..." Jimin trailed off as he stared at himself in the mirror.  Since he is a student the actions he can take are limited.

"So what makes you think the outcome will be different from your first attempt?" 

"That hospital was not accommodating plus I have a strategy this time!" Jimin exclaimed as he smiled.

"A strategy? Oh really."

"Yeah – oh wait I need to pee!" Jimin announced as he walked towards the open cubicle to take a piss. He unzipped his zipper and closed his eyes as he peed. Jimin somehow got used to the situation that he was starting to not mind that his eyes are closed.

"Do you know—"

"Oh my gosh." Jimin moaned in complaint. Jungkook was going to start another dirty joke and Jimin was clearly uninterested.

"Jimin-ah?"

Jimin automatically opened his eyes, his head followed the sound and he was surprised when he saw Taehyung standing beside him. "T-tae?"

Taehyung was looking at me with a confused expression. "Uh why were your eyes closed? And –you were—like um moaning–" Taehyung was cut off when Jimin interrupted hastily.