At the exact same time they started to scrub the dirt, with double the force.

It took a couple of minutes but finally it came of.

At the same time Stiles let out a breath, shoulders sagging as his double disappeared. Tiredness gripped him and his eyes closed for a few seconds.

"Impressive, you've started to get the hang of that" Madam Rucia said, approvingly.

Stiles beamed.

"Come on, you've got more work to do" She said strictly.

She was right. Stiles followed her around the Lord of Mind's facility. They would stop occasionally in different rooms. Rooms all shape and sizes.

There was a room with full of mirrors with a strange green light reflecting in them. Stiles had to clean the mirrors but Madam Rucia warned him not to look at his reflection for to long. Which was a little creepy.

He'd asked what would happen if he did...

She'd told him that he didn't want to know.

There was another room with screams coming out of it that Madam Rucia wouldn't let him go in that room and refused to talk about it.

One room was decorated with roses and had a number of plants that looked either exotically beautiful or one touch would kill him. He had to make sure they where all in the right places, basically decorating the room. Madam Rucia told him where each plant to each rose petal was meant to be, nothing out of place.

Another room that he had to clean the floor of had all these balls of energy that where producing light, which acted like lanterns floating around the Lord of Minds home, brightening up the place.

While there was one more room they came to. Filled to the brink with folded clothes that looked like they could fit royalty.

"You'll become quite familiar of to this room" Madam Rucia said.

He looked at her confused.

"These are all clothes that need washing. I will teach you to do it with your energy later on once you have better control but for now..." She nodded towards a patch of energy on the floor forming a circle.

"Put the clothes in there, then pile them on the right side of the room other there, make sure they're in the exact same piles as before, only difference they'll be clean"

Stiles said, surprised "I'm doing laundry?"

He just figured they'd have something much quicker for this kind of thing.

She nodded then said "When I get back, I want them all done and in the right categories and piles, understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am" Stiles said, reluctantly.

She then left, as usual closing the door on him.

Stiles let out a sigh but then his face set in determination and he slowly smiled, his eyes glowed...

When she came back Madam Rucia's eyes widened in surprised but then they softened.

Everything was done.

Only thing that wasn't quite right was Stiles.

"Mieczyslaw..." She said, her voice softer.

A tone she'd never use on his face to face.

He...was asleep. 

Everything was done how she had wanted it but he was asleep on the floor, head almost resting on a pile of cloaks.

He'd obviously tired himself out.

"You're Training Master should have told you not to use up you're energy like this" Madam Rucia tutted to his unconscious form.

Knowing he must have used the doubling himself ability again to do this all before she came back.

She suspected Kirah Welse had told the new sorcerer this but gathering what she'd got from her eye perception Mieczyslaw wasn't the type to listen or pay attention to that sort of thing.

Madam Rucia let out a long suffering sigh before a ruin around her shoulders started to glow.

And Mieczyslaw was slowly lifted into the air by her energy.

Stiles woke up, once again in his new room and bed.

There was a note left by his bed side. It was only three words but they made Stiles feel... more relaxed and comfortable

Madam Rucia

Good Work Mieczyslaw

I'll be replying to comments on my last chapter tomorrow. It's 5 am where I am so I'd like to get some sleep 😂

Hope you all had a good day, I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think x