Twilight Reawakened

Start from the beginning

"The gentle wind never blows us in the wrong direction," said the lady before disappearing. 

"What's happening here?" Liana asks herself before a girl similar to herself pass by.

 "Wait?! Isn't that me?" Liana questions as she sees herself walking pass by.

 The girl met up with a guy in a dark blue suit and walked off together.

Haori- a lightweight coat worn over kimono

"That's Edward but why am I together with him? We broke up because of something," Liana questions as she follows them.

 A young lady appeared and was growing out patches of flowers and grass while walking.

 "Not everything is what it seems like, Miss Diamante? Some flowers might look the same but we don't know if they belong to the same family," said the mysterious lady while walking away. 

"Wait?!" Liana shouted, trying to grab hold of the mysterious lady's hand when suddenly the ground beneath her disappeared and Liana fell into the ocean. 

Ocean

"Ahh!" Liana screamed as she took a dive into the blue ocean.

"I can breathe underwater? I can breathe underwater," Liana said surprisingly. 

"Do you think you can withstand even the strongest wave" asked a young boy in a blue cape with water surrounding him. 

The young boy disappeared after asking Liana his question just like the others. 

Old Ruins

Right after he disappeared, Liana was then suddenly brought to an old ruin where two strangers stand before her.

 "Who are the both of you?" Liana asked while preparing an attack.

 "Your light is fading, young one," said the mysterious winged man in a robe with a tome in his hands. 

"Your light has yet to blossom however even as a bud, you try to protect the other flowers from getting hurt," explained the lady wearing a white dress reaching her knees with a pink scarf wrapped from her left arm to her right. 

"Holy Lance!" the man shot several lances made of holy energy towards Liana.

 Liana rolled away as soon as possible and hid behind a rock, evading the attack.

 "You cannot hide from your problems forever. Sakura Blizzard!" the lady unleashed a blizzard of cherry blossom petals towards the rock Liana is hiding behind, crushing it to bits.

 "I don't know what's going on and what I am supposed to do but if I have to defeat you to return back to my friends then I will," Liana said with determination. 

"Radiant Blade!" Liana charged at the man and attempted to slash him however the man countered with his sword at arms.

 "Holy Excalibur!"

 "I can't afford to lose everything and give up now. I may not understand what those strangers said but I am sure they meant something and I am going to get back to them no matter what and bring back my brother!" Liana said while breaking her sword. 

"My radiant blade... sha.. shattered. How?" Liana asks as she falls on her knees. 

"Your determination was so strong that it broke your blade however that won't be a problem," the lady said while casting a magic circle on the broken sword. 

The sword glowed and a blade appeared, a new hilt and it look much shinier. 

"This is your new sword, your new blade and your new answer to all your problems. This is the Radiant Judgement. Carve your new destiny with it, I am sure it will come in handy," the lady explained and suddenly disappearing from the sights of Liana and she was back in the academy, in her dorm. 

Grand Academy

"They're gone and now I am back in the academy," Liana said to herself as she finds herself in her dorm room after fighting the two strangers.

 Just as Liana was about to open the door, Candace came in.

 "You're here!? Quickly, hide!" Candace said while pushing Liana back into the room and shutting the door.

 "They are still looking for you throughout the academy and luckily, they have searched the dorms yesterdays," Candace explained when her eyes glowed white. "My name is Hannah and I am the daughter of the Oracle. I have seen the future my mother predicted. You have a way to restore your friend's memory. Your light powers, once you focus your energy and shine on them, they will remember. I can't stay as Candace forever, you need to restore her memory and everyone else," said Hannah via Candace's body. 

"Ok, I'll try. Sorry, Candace if this hurts you," Liana closed her eyes and focus all her energy and shined some light onto Candace. 

"Candace, do you remember me?" Liana asked worriedly.

 "Of course, I remember you. The fact is, the last thing that happened to us while you were gone is some strange man appeared out of nowhere and suddenly he waved his hand and it was blackout for us," Candace explained everything after she regained her memories.

 "I see. I have to find this man but first Candace please gather everyone at the Life Grand Court," Liana told Candace as she rushed out of the dorm. 

Outskirts of Life Grand Court

What are we even doing here when we are supposed to look for the intruder?" asked Jessica. 

"The thing is, I had a dream about the intruder. She appeared in my dream with a sword and her light was dark instead," explained Stephanie when suddenly there screams and shouts of other students.

"There she is!"

 "Woah, Look at her!" 

"Let's get her!" 

Liana jumped off the roof of the building, over the crowd of students and teachers including Cosmin.

 "Holy Light Shower!" Liana unleashes a shower of sparkling dust all over everyone.

 Everyone was impressed by the shining dust, showering them when they notice Liana standing there, looking at them. 

"Liana!" Stephanie and everyone else rushed over to hug Liana.

 "You finally came back," Steve said while releasing Liana.

 "Thank Goodness, it worked. I am so glad," Liana said with relief as she sits down, exhausted from helping everyone. 

"Liana, would you kindly explain to me what happened?" Cosmin asked.

Cosmin's Office

"So you met the Grand Order," Cosmin said while looking out of her stain glass window. 

"What is the Grand Order?" Liana asks out of curiosity. 

"They are a group of powerful grandians who serve the Grand Master. We don't know the names but we do know they are extremely powerful," Cosmin said with grief. "But for now, please do rest, I will explain everything tomorrow," Cosmin said as she sends everyone back to their dorm.