"Oi Naruto, what just happened?" I asked.

Naruto smiled and said, "We're on the same team Natsuki!" My eyes widdened and I jumped up and down cheering with Naruto. I heard Kiba and Shikamaru sighing. And guessed they're not on my team. I was a little sad but at least I had Naruto.

________________ time skip _________________

"Argh he's late..."

I looked behind me to see Naruto playing with my tail, grumbling about something. We're waiting in the classroom for our sensei to arrive. My team consists of me, Naruto the knuckle-head, Sakura the annoying pinkette, and Sasuke the emo ravenette. I let out a sigh of boredom and fell back onto the desk so I was now laying on my back.

"Hey Naruto why dont you play a trick on him, you know, for being late?" I whisper to a bored Naruto. A wide smile appeared on his face as he jumped up and ran at the door and shoved an eraser into the frame. I chuckled at his idea while staring at the roof.

"Naruto!? Just sit down!" Sakura bossed.

"Mmm, but I dont want to. How come our sensei is the only one whos late? Everyone else has already meet their senseis. Its not fair." Naruto whinned.

"He's got a point you know." I said boredly. Everyone turned to me and looked like they forgot I was even here. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"We know okay, but there's nothing we can do about that. So just sit down!" Sakura mouthed off. Man I hate her.

"That trick wont work, our sensei's a jounin, an elite ninja. Do you really think they fall for that?" Sasuke said in a know-it-all tone. I scoffed, these guys dont know how to have fun.

"Yea, Sasuke's right, you're so clueless Naruto." Sakura said agreeing with Sasuke. After a few seconds I heard footsteps and snapped my eyes open, staring at the door. The door slid open and in walked and man with messy silver hair, a mask covering his lower face and the leaf headband covering his left eye. I chuckled as the eraser fell and hit him on his head. Naruto cracked up laughing and Sakura and Sasuke sweatdropped.

"I cant believe he fell for it..." They both mumbled.

"Hmm... how can I put this..." I sat up and faced our sensei waiting for him to continue. "My first impression of this group is.... you're all a bunch of idiots."

I anime fell off the desk while everyone else dead-panned. I stood up quickly and pointed an accusing finger at our sensei.

"You're the only idiot here for falling for that damn trick!!" I exclaimed. Sensei gave me a closed eye smile.

"Looks like someones got guts." He said. I growled at him, my tail thrashing. Naruto looked a little scared while Sasuke and Sakura stared.

"Lets not talk here, follow me."

______________________________

We followed our sensei to a roof near the hokage mountain.

"Now then, tell me about yourselves."

"What do you mean, sensei?" Sakura asked innocently. Argh this girls annoying!

"Seriously? What part of 'tell me about yourselves' do you not understand?" I ask her.

All I got in reply was a scoff and glare. Yeah, she doesn't like me.

"Like things you like, dislike, your hobbies and dreams." Sensei stated. "For example: My names Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate, I dont feel like telling you that. My hobbies and dreams, I dont really have any." He said boredly. I sweat dropped. So all we found out was his name. "Okay now its your turn. You with the tail, you're first."