Page 26

And truthfully it was huge. Maybe A.J meant this building. I started looking around. It felt something wasn't right.

"Something's not right." I said.

"Why?" Angel wondred. Just then someone approached us. He was wearing a dark cloak wearing a hood covering his eyes.

"Very good Mr. Sorenson." He said. I was confused for a minute but then I suddenly recognized him without seeing his face.

"A.J?" I wondered.

"You catch on." A.J replied.

"Alright I'm here. So what do you want?" I asked.

"To finish my business." A.J replied.

"Angel you might want to back away. Alright since we're here, why not tell me why you wanna kill me? And please don't say because you want to be Angel's," I told him.

"Alright Jet, I'll be honest with you. I'm not really here to kill you to be your girlfriend's new boyfriend alright? All that was luring you to get to me. The truth is is what I didn't tell you." A.J started to say.

"And that is?" I asked.

"I'm your brother." A.J replied

"No!" I screamed.

"Better believe it because it's true." A.J replied seriously.

"If your my brother, how come we have different last names?" I wondered.

"We were both adopted. I was born before you and yet you got adopted before me!" A.J exclaimed.

"You waited until now to kill me for THAT?" I wondered in shock. So why did he wait this many years because I was adopted first? (Go to page 27)