Page 13

I looked at Angel for a second while tears was still coming down her face, then I went over to Angel and wiped away the tears and I quietly whispered for her to come here. Pretty soon after a few seconds, Angel and I were face to face really close. I looked into Angel's eyes as she looked into mine. I then started to lean towards Angel to kiss her. As I started kissing Angel it felt like we did it for a long time. Everytime I kissed Angel or that I am kissing her it felt like I never wanted to stop. When we finally stopped, I put my hand on Angel's face and I begun to say to Angel.

"Listen to me my Darling. You are my everything and I will do everything in my power to stay alive and be with you always. I won't leave your side." At that point Angel nodded.

"I love you do much Jet." Angel said to me.

"I love you too Angel. Now what say we find the information about A.J Jackson huh?" I asked while smiling at Angel. Angel nodded in agreement. I wiped away Angel's tears and quickly kissed her and went to the front desk of the hotel room.

"May I help you?" The lady at the front desk said.

"I hope you can." I replied.

"What do you need help with?" she asked

"I'm looking for someone named A.J. Jackson or the Black Hood." I told her.

"Hang on, key me see if we have that in our records." she replied. She then stared looking through her computer. (Go to page 14)