Page 17

I told A.J. That didn't seem to work at all because A.J just got angrier. A.J got up from the ground and he tried striking with his right hook but I dodged to my left side. Then he tried using his left hook but I dodged to my right side. At that point he tried centering his throw but I grabbed his clench fist, twisted his wrist and made him attack himself. At that point A.J struck me in the stomach and then flipped me over. I must admit it, he is a tough opponent than the other opponents I had to fight... But A.J? He was tougher. There was nothing I could do after A.J struck me and flipped me over because I was lying on the floor unconscious.

"Goodbye Jet Sorenson. I'm sure we'll meet again!" A.J exclaimed. I lifted my head a little bit just to see him barely running away... But after that I blacked out just as I had when walking with Angel to school and finding myself in Angel's room when I woke up.

When I woke up again I found myself in Angel's hotel room. But I was confused for a second.

"Where am I?" I asked confusingly

"Your in my hotel room Honey." Angel replied.

"How did I get here?" I asked

"Thats not important. You almost had A.J brought down." Angel said to me.

"Did I?" I asked confusingly. At that point Angel chuckled. (Go to page 18)